Reviews for The Elemental Casanova
Please continue
Update soon pls I LOVE THIS STORY!
Fanfic reader111 chapter 13 . 10/1
Come back! I've read this 2 times waitin on the next chappie
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 8/4
Awesome. Can't wait for more. Can't wait to see Naruto whore himself out.
mr.sunshine chapter 13 . 8/1
I love this fanfiction it has just the right amount of lemony goodness to make it pleasurable keep up the good work. :-) ;-)
mr.sunshine chapter 5 . 7/31
You did a great job with the lemon I just loved it
rc48177 chapter 12 . 7/26
Ssooooooo... I guess you abandoned this story. Shame. What with the last male nin being taken down.
Samhain Otsutsuki chapter 1 . 7/2
Not bad not bad at all. I like.
biob1 chapter 1 . 6/15
Seems interesting
The story is great but when is th next chapter
ARSLOTHES chapter 13 . 5/12
I hope you update this soon, its pretty funny in a smutty sort of way
mdhunter111 chapter 13 . 4/18
Awesome story pal! Great job! Please continue, and soon! Really looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 13 . 4/18
Besides the obviously disturbing content, this was a chapter in the right direction. Also, continue this story. I see great potential for something in it.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 12 . 4/18
Honestly, although still disturbing, I can see this going in the right direction! Now, if only Naruto would marry Hinata... *CoughHintCoughHint* Oh, excuse me.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 11 . 4/18
I know this is my first time saying something since I started, so here I go: Although strange, weird, disturbing, and disgusting, including many things I am against, this story has entertaining qualities and creativity that others lack. For this, I congratulate you! Also, I am SO happy for Naruto being with Hinata! You have no idea how much of a relief it is to find someone who does this pairing, makes Hinata like how she should be, and does the pairing right! Plus, although I am not for pre-marital 'intimacy', I find it proper that Naruto's '1st' be with his beloved Hinata.