Reviews for The Elemental Casanova
The story is great but when is th next chapter
ARSLOTHES chapter 13 . 5/12
I hope you update this soon, its pretty funny in a smutty sort of way
mdhunter111 chapter 13 . 4/18
Awesome story pal! Great job! Please continue, and soon! Really looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 13 . 4/18
Besides the obviously disturbing content, this was a chapter in the right direction. Also, continue this story. I see great potential for something in it.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 12 . 4/18
Honestly, although still disturbing, I can see this going in the right direction! Now, if only Naruto would marry Hinata... *CoughHintCoughHint* Oh, excuse me.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 11 . 4/18
I know this is my first time saying something since I started, so here I go: Although strange, weird, disturbing, and disgusting, including many things I am against, this story has entertaining qualities and creativity that others lack. For this, I congratulate you! Also, I am SO happy for Naruto being with Hinata! You have no idea how much of a relief it is to find someone who does this pairing, makes Hinata like how she should be, and does the pairing right! Plus, although I am not for pre-marital 'intimacy', I find it proper that Naruto's '1st' be with his beloved Hinata.
5thmelody chapter 13 . 3/7
Hahahaha.. the omake was hilarious, "deepen clan ties" hahaha.. it was the best. keep it up man & while you are at it, why not make a omake series of naruto's political adventures.
rc48177 chapter 13 . 3/6
Been a while since you updated, any reason?
Glogbag chapter 13 . 1/26
Love the story, especially the pacing and how you made Naruto just say 'fuck it' (quite literally I might add) before having a sex fest. Especially like the Omake this time, though it did give me a bit of friction burn (not really I was just trying to be funny (that may or may not be so if my gf finds this she doesn't know ))
johnny h chapter 7 . 1/16
One of best naruto fanfiction's that I read in a while u should keep going with it :)
I FUCKING love this story, lol hahahahaha, plenty of sex, comedy and hot chicks, plus a bad ass main character, perfect story for me
Merciful Excutioner chapter 13 . 1/1
This is an awesome story!
myulander chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
cool
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
So...who wants to take the idea of this story, because he's been gone for a while.
narmulti chapter 13 . 10/30/2014