Reviews for Be still in this unfolding life
Teekee-Cha chapter 1 . 5/31
Awwww awesome story. Made me squeal... Thank you for writing this. You rock!
saint weasley chapter 1 . 5/14
This one-shot made me soo emotional. It's beautiful!
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Wow! This is really beautiful. And the song too. Both together create an effect that is haunting and calm. I say,haunting because I will undoubtedly think of this story later. You know,like when you see a really good movie or read a really good book, and at times,you find yourself thinking of the book or seeing scenes of the movie at the randomest times..This story is like that. Great job.
skybird716 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I LOVED this...awesome!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAW!
CorpseGrl chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I do love the Molly-centeredness. There are days in jobs like hers that just wear you down. Thankfully there are those we love who can keep us centered. Very sweet piece.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love the molly focus with the career in particular and really nice ending. I like how she knows what he means even if he doesn't say it.
QuotesQuips chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I love how this subtlety shows how much Sherlock cares about Molly. I also really like how it is centered around Molly herself and shows that she isn't just a silly girl with a crush. This was really really well written, and although the crash was sad of course, I don't think you crossed any lines or anything. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
flavialikestodraw chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I love you too because you're an amazing person and you've always helped me when i was in lack of inspiration ! Thank you so much for this wonderful gift (and for the birthday wishes)! XD
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That was so beautiful.
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
A really good present to give; a little angst and a little bit of sweetness mixed in at the end. Perfect!
SammyKatz chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh if only Moffat would have a caring, loving and gentle Sherlock when it comes to Molly. Oh, and they both get to live, without something horrific happening.
hildal chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
beautifully written. thank you so much for this.
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Excellent interpretation of the locker room scene. Kudos
BenAddict Holmes chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
It was a sensitive topic but you handled it really well!
Nice work :)