Reviews for The Leaders That Never Were
tennisgurl13 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Wow this is awesome! Time travel always confuses me but I like Clay's take on it! You do a great job of bridging together the different universes and time versions of characters. Also these two chapters were amazingly well written. Great job!
tennisgurl13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow this is intense. I love the way this has played out with Omi gone. Very creative and interesting!
CrossfireBullet chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I got a little confused with the time traveling part, but this was very well written and thought-out.
VanillaStratos chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Alright!:D this was just as awesome as the first! I loved it loved it LOVED IT! Really really well written, no complaints whatsoever:)) I'll admit that i never was a fan of more Clay centric stories, but this one was just SO GOOD Keep up the the great work. I really enjoyed it!
Thumbs up!:D
VanillaStratos chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This was so well written! I absolutely loved it! I havent read an XS story about this alternative timeline before, and I gotta say that this is amazing! I admit that i havent really thought about why Raimundo was walking around with a cane, but this whole explanation was just so satisfyingly awesome!:D i loved it loved it loved it!
CrossfireBullet chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was so great, you gotta continue this soon!
I've always had this theory that the team failed since Kimiko was too hotheaded, and you showed it spectacularly in this story. My other theory is that if Kimiko was too hotheaded, Clay was too passive.

I can't wait to see how you write Clay's part :)

Also, this was my reaction to that last part about the mental torture: O_O