Reviews for The Marauder Chronicles
Rebecca Shepherd chapter 34 . 6/22/2004
NO! It ended. ;c( You are such a good writer. I was almost crying when James and Lily died. sob. Where is my James/Sirius?

A total nutcase
Guest chapter 23 . 6/17/2004
Beware the dangers of self indulgence! Putting song lyrics in a story most definetly falls into that category. Also I'm relatively sure that Jade Yang is a self insert
Nitesh chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
I love it so far... I promise to read the rest later.
snickerdoodle131515 chapter 17 . 4/16/2004
I may be a little late to review, but I really like your story. I am on chap. 17, and still have a while to go. My fave parts so far are when they changed the mirrors and James and Remus faked a fight, and oh yeah! When Jade caught Sirius singing into a bar of soap in front of the mirror!
Tanaqui chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
omg! great first chappy! gonna read the next one and recommend it to alla my friends!
IvySnowe chapter 34 . 2/13/2004
Thanks for writing this story. If you remember, I started to read this at Schonoogle, but I continued to read it here. That was so wonderful, and yeah, I cried at the end. I like you love them all far too much. Even as I'm writing this a couple of tears keep escaping. Your story is just so...I can't even describe it. Your story made me laugh, cry, shudder, yell, and spend a lot of time on the internet. It makes a person feel. And that is a good thing.
~Ivy Snowe
Elspeth Evans chapter 19 . 2/3/2004
Oh my gosh! that chapter was especially amazing! I loved your riddles. And the ending was awesome and very much needed. Thanx 4 writing!
Rae of Rosemary chapter 34 . 2/1/2004
This is, with out a doubt, the best fan fiction I heve ever read. I have laughed, cried, and yelled at the computer screen multipule times over this. They seem so real... Please continue writing forever. I really admire your work. Oh..just keep writing. -Ishizu
Elspeth Evans chapter 17 . 1/30/2004
Beautiful! Genius work of art! They SO deserved a make-up like that. Kudos!
Dead From Birth chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
i doubt that i have ever reviewed, and i am sorry if i have. for awhile now i have been searching for this very fic and today i have finally found it again. you may wonder y i was searching. that is because the is THE BEST L/J FIC I HAVE EVER READ! it was written beautifully and i absolutely loved the story. do not think i am a suck up or anything, but you are probably one of the best writers here on ff. thank you for making such a wonderful story and continue with your amazing work! ~Jenn
HeLlO chapter 34 . 1/4/2004
I am so sad. I was really close to tears when I read James and Lilys deaths. You made Harry and everyone else seem like real people. This is by far my favorite story I have ever read on fanfiction and I have read billions. Keep up the good work.
elysium22 chapter 34 . 12/30/2003
I thought that this story was well-written, funny, and altogether beautiful. The ending was perfect, the characters real. You took this well-known plot and made it your own. Thank you for sharing your version of the story.
faiths-reality chapter 34 . 12/31/1969
WOW! I just finished the story and I have to say that is the best fan fic I've read. You're a really good writer. Keep writing! Thanks for a great story
Diana chapter 34 . 11/12/2003
I don't really know what to say at the moment, seeing as how I just got through sobbing my eyes out when Lily and James died. *rubs eyes* Oh dear. My eyes are all red and puffy now.

I must say I have started reading The Marauder Chronicles about two months ago and read it in between snatches of time, about a chapter every few days or so. Today I decided to get down to it and finish these chronicles, and I must say, the two hours was worth it.

This was a fantastically written story, one of the most believable I've ever read. It fits. It's spectacular. It was wonderful. It made me laugh, it made me cry, I felt both the pain and joy of the characters. I congratulate you.

Melissa chapter 34 . 11/2/2003
WOW! What a wonderful story. You are a very talented writer. It took me hours to finish this story but it was so good I couldn't stop. The ideas were so original and creative, I loved them. The characters were well developed and I felt like I actually knew them. The ending was so powerful, I even cried and I don't cry easily. I just had to let you know that this story is amazing and keep writting!
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »