Reviews for My Dark Hunter
cc.cirille94 chapter 21 . 9/20
Ton histoire est génial
Moi je suis d'accord que ce soit l'un et l'autre en même temps, mais plus 1 chapitre chacun selon leurs points de vue
butterflydreams70 chapter 21 . 9/7
I would like to see Harmony and Harry with the Cullen's, period... I think keeping Edward with Bella and Harmony with Paul, maybe Harry with a Bella Edward situation...like when Edward saves Bella in town...like Harry helping Eddie boy with the scum... then when Edward leaves her she's friendly with him and Jacob...
I really like this story so please try to continue it I really want to read more of it.!?
Pennieyoung chapter 1 . 7/16
Reading this again, I love it sooo much. Hope you update this one soon:)
Death's Angel 3000yrs chapter 21 . 7/8
Are you going to continue with this, or have you stopped writing this story?
~Angel of Death
CosetteWillowStorm chapter 21 . 7/3
I think you should have Harry play the Hero again. So often in twilight cross overs he’s the victim. It would be an interesting and unique take!
More please
S.Kuo chapter 1 . 6/21
Please update
2160184 chapter 21 . 6/17
Harry focus
Hermione background
noorulain chapter 21 . 6/1
Plz update and plz add some edward/hermione scenes
kittyranma chapter 19 . 5/26
This is the third time I've read this story I love it I can't wait for the next part. I really hope you get the muse back for it.
priestessedgecombe chapter 21 . 5/6
I would have someone get rowdy at the bowling alley with one or both of the twins when they are there. Perhaps when their dads are not there or when they are not looking (like at the refreshment stand). Or perhaps it is a night they went there by themselves? however you want to set it up. Nothing is more attractive than a damsel in distress, even when that damsel is Hadrian and he is no damsel and Edward accidentally sees something he should not and they have to decide what to do with him. Turn the tables on the situation and make it a what do we do with the Cullen Clan instead of the Cullen clan coming in to save the day? I know you haven't updated this in almost 2 years, but this idea came to mind and I just thought I would put it out there.
I have been reading your storied nonstop all the way through and for the last three months and have really enjoyed them. I don't review much because I don't have very much to say, but this one I had the idea on and just couldn't help myself.
angelaclauss chapter 21 . 5/1
I like this story ! When will the next chapter come out ?
Emerald Time chapter 21 . 4/7
I need more! I've been on a Jasper/Harry kick lately, there are not a lot of fanfics with this pairing, it's mostly Edward/Harry (bleh). But this is awesome and, did I mention? I need more! I love the fact that Harry and Hermione are twins in this and, of course, I always love a good Seviritus fic! As for your question, I don't mind either way, I would prefer it to focus on Hadrian/Jasper with Harmony/Edward in the background, but I'm fine with them having their own scenes as well.

I really hope you haven't lost inspiration for this fic, and I hope you're willing to update this soon. Thank you for writing this and good luck in your writing!
Krazie-Kenzie chapter 21 . 4/3
I really hope you continue this. It’s fantastic. I wanna see them meet the Cullen’s so bad! Pleaaaaase update!
2,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »