Reviews for My Dark Hunter
2160184 chapter 21 . 6/17
Harry focus
Hermione background
noorulain chapter 21 . 6/1
Plz update and plz add some edward/hermione scenes
kittyranma chapter 19 . 5/26
This is the third time I've read this story I love it I can't wait for the next part. I really hope you get the muse back for it.
lady.edgecombe chapter 21 . 5/6
I would have someone get rowdy at the bowling alley with one or both of the twins when they are there. Perhaps when their dads are not there or when they are not looking (like at the refreshment stand). Or perhaps it is a night they went there by themselves? however you want to set it up. Nothing is more attractive than a damsel in distress, even when that damsel is Hadrian and he is no damsel and Edward accidentally sees something he should not and they have to decide what to do with him. Turn the tables on the situation and make it a what do we do with the Cullen Clan instead of the Cullen clan coming in to save the day? I know you haven't updated this in almost 2 years, but this idea came to mind and I just thought I would put it out there.
I have been reading your storied nonstop all the way through and for the last three months and have really enjoyed them. I don't review much because I don't have very much to say, but this one I had the idea on and just couldn't help myself.
angelaclauss chapter 21 . 5/1
I like this story ! When will the next chapter come out ?
Emerald Time chapter 21 . 4/7
I need more! I've been on a Jasper/Harry kick lately, there are not a lot of fanfics with this pairing, it's mostly Edward/Harry (bleh). But this is awesome and, did I mention? I need more! I love the fact that Harry and Hermione are twins in this and, of course, I always love a good Seviritus fic! As for your question, I don't mind either way, I would prefer it to focus on Hadrian/Jasper with Harmony/Edward in the background, but I'm fine with them having their own scenes as well.

I really hope you haven't lost inspiration for this fic, and I hope you're willing to update this soon. Thank you for writing this and good luck in your writing!
Krazie-Kenzie chapter 21 . 4/3
I really hope you continue this. It’s fantastic. I wanna see them meet the Cullen’s so bad! Pleaaaaase update!
Death's Childe chapter 21 . 3/30
Nice. Will you be updating this?
21 chp patience chapter 21 . 3/3
Finally. Really looking forward to the new chapters
nessiesmith2012 chapter 21 . 3/2
Love your writing hope you havent lost your muse for this story! Thanks for writing.
Lyryenn chapter 21 . 2/23
Oh i would like to show both Harmony and Harry scenes with Edward and Jasper. I hope one day you update this. It's rlly good. I like the fact they are brother and sister and their dad is Snape.
Rebecca Claxton chapter 21 . 2/19
Can u update this fanfic please please
Empireo chapter 21 . 2/16
Hi, are you going to continue this fic?
pclauink chapter 20 . 2/10
Please finish the story ... I really like it! ;)
I really wish one day you will finish this
2,961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »