Reviews for What a Surprise!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
Loved it! Definitely had me making little squealy fangirl noises as I read. My sister can verify.
Mischief managed,
Rachel
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
I FUCKING KNEW IT OHMYGOD, but seriously, if Mikey and Lucy don't give Dean back RIGHT NOW I will make them eat their own tonsils.
Mischief managed,
Rachel
weedom chapter 15 . 1/14/2014
I really liked this and would love to read an epilogue about how they all are years later and about the soul bond!
weedom chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I like this one a lot has well! But I am slightly confused. Is beta a pre gender that everyone is until becoming alphas or omegas or betas or is it it's own thing?
L-Lover61 chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
Looooved this so much! I'm really happy there wasn't any 'hate', 'misunderstandings' problems, cuz I really hate them. I loooove how u make the daughter, she sounds ADORABLE! and I like that, the process of them falling inlove, wasn't annoying, it was sweet and soft. :)
PepperPottsForever chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
This is fantastic. Love the ending and don't worry the smut was A. When Cas got pregnant I was squealing, just saying. SUPER FUCKING GOOD. Now I am off to read ALL of your other fics. Love your writing.
kara.eve chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
It was so cute.
Gustin azza chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
Oh yeah,, I am still confused about what happen to michael and lucifer and how gabe and sam found the place and help dean,,,
Gustin azza chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Awwww so lovely xD finally got pregnant and they have a daughter xDDDD so sweet! I am so happy for them
Gustin azza chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Awww sam pregnant and everyone happy,,,and dean and cas want to get a baby too xDDD I hope cas will get pregnant and everyone really really happy
Gustin azza chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Awww making out in the impala xDD and sam pregnant! Aww moose! I want cas got pregnant too xDD
Gustin azza chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Dean awake! Please let's dean awake and make cas happy
Gustin azza chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
I hope dean will be okey!
Gustin azza chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
They're so sweet, dean and cas xDDD I want more of them
Gustin azza chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Oohh michael and lucifer want ruin everything! I hope they can't do anything