Reviews for Misfits (or up, up, down, down)
Zaid97 chapter 6 . 12/12/2018
SWEETTT!
Zaid97 chapter 5 . 12/12/2018
So adorable (_.)
MionePadfootLover chapter 23 . 11/11/2018
I think this story is the most hilarious thing I've ever read
GendryandAryaBel chapter 54 . 9/15/2018
Hey so this is GendryandAryaBelongTogher, except I’m a total idiot and I’ve forgotten my password.

This is my second time reading this, and I really, really hope you continue. It’s one of my favourites :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2018
I'm rereading this story for the I don't even know how many times I've read this. Hopefully someday you will return to it..
Injekcia chapter 54 . 12/6/2015
Hey! Are you going to update your story? In this year maybe)))) Your fans are waiting!
IrishJessy chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Hey just checking in. Hope all is ok. Really hope you haven't abandoned this story, its still one of my favourites!
Guest chapter 54 . 10/1/2014
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
IrishJessy chapter 54 . 10/1/2014
I really love this story. The world you have built (around GRRM's characters admittedly) is wonderful and I often find myself thinking about this Arya and Gendry (and Sansa too). I so look forward to dipping in and out of their lives and updates make me happy! Another great chapter, it's nice to see the contrast between Willow and Catelyn's mothering style and how sometimes it's easier to talk about things with someone slightly outside the situation.
Sansa L chapter 54 . 9/30/2014
Really good chapter. I liked the mothers in the chapter and how they were similar yet very different. Thanks for the update!
AvidreaderofLit chapter 54 . 9/30/2014
Love reading new chapters they always provide much needed laughs! Seriously love your story depending on the content of the chapter its either extremely funny or extremely depressing. After the last few I think it was needed so thanks!
Veridissima chapter 54 . 9/30/2014
LOVED IT!
Really like how the (future) mothers-in-law helped both Arya and then Gendry dealing with Christmas and their families
The tattoo talk was so much fun. And then the pot brownie thing, noticing how Ned isn't talking - does Cat not know about that concert with Robert? Also Willow catching Ned and Catelyn having sex! YEAH!
Really like how much better their marriage seems to be right now
PERFECT!

(Not sure if you already explained and I forgot, but what happened to Rickon? You said Bran was the youngest)
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 54 . 9/29/2014
Great chapter as usual :)
loved when Catelyn found out about the tattoos and the pot :p
can't wait for gendry's meeting with Robert
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 53 . 9/15/2014
Awesome they're getting back on track. :)
Guest chapter 53 . 9/8/2014
Loved it! Plz update soon!