Reviews for Difficult Words to Say
Denalien chapter 29 . 3/8
whaow, i... i can't even.
You made me cry and laugh and snort and all that disgusting "feelings" stuff i heard about.
I can tell this was well thought out and you poured all your heart in this story. Made me forget it's a Teen Titans story, as a matter of fact i thought about this as a whole separate story which had nearly nothing to do with DC, and it made it ingenious! You treated the characters with respect and even though i almost flipped a table when Beast Boy, in Raven's body this something unforgiveable(i was mad beyond reason, i'll be honest it made me hate you for a while until i read you say it was necessary) i came to accept and forgive his mistakes(i'm a hopeless BB fan) Every action and happening was connected somehow and i loved guessing, from the first chapter. I was right and wrong several times. (I knew fromt he start that Beast Boy was telling the story to Raven for example, but for a while i thought Rift would be evil!Raphael from some alternate future or something)
Speaking of which, you made your own characters fit in so well i half the time felt like looking up their wikipedia page xD
Very well done, this story goes to my faves instantly!
Denalien chapter 8 . 3/6
Ask Google for Firefox blood x'''D Sorry i saw a chance and couldn't pass it up.
Anyway,
So far i'm in love with the story :F I stayed up till 3:20 in the morning and i still need to keep reading. Keep up the good work
Smile like me chapter 4 . 1/23
hell?
Apples 'n' PB chapter 29 . 11/13/2016
This is the best story I've read on Fanfiction. The characters were captured perfectly. The plot was so interesting and fully developed. I want to write this well one day.
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 29 . 10/31/2016
Wow this story is so wonderfully written, I'm amazed how intricately the plot has been crafted. This is amazing! I can't wait to read the last chapter!
zanessa14luv18 chapter 26 . 9/27/2016
wow! one of the best story I've ever read! Now I can finally be able to concentrate in my classes cx. I finish reading the whole story except the bonus chapter in 3 days! I wish I could write like you! Great freaking job for making this story! The plot twist caught me off guard I never expected to be Raven! You know how to write and I wish they could make this story into a movie to see everything in the big screen.
OmNom chapter 29 . 8/20/2016
Hey man,love your question,could you clear up the timeframe for me?It seemed like the main story hopped from Raven being the narrator to the marriage really ,were there any sections I might have read over in between?Anyways,thanks for the dedication to write the story,not many writers extend theirs this far.
miss lady chapter 29 . 7/29/2016
That was awesome please tell me you have written novels. PS: what happened to cyborg?
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
I hate raphael i had to skip 7 cause its all about blah! Ralphrae see their names dont go together! Bbrae sounds so much more perfect. Is there a way to kill some made up character?am i right?-people leave- no dont leave thats the only way to bring bbrae back! - everyone returns quickly- see they agree! Am i right or am i right? On to 8! Hopefully i dont get confused! Au revour!
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Im going to six and who the hell is crow? I am so lost but ill catch up eventually. On to the sixth! Bonjour and au revour!
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
In the last part of chapter four i couldnt stop laughing and my cousin thought i was a freak! Anyways im still not done but im might review throughout the story! On to 5 of the humor! Au revour!
Sam chapter 29 . 7/25/2016
This was the most amazing fanfic that I have ever read wow yew should write a book yew know WOW IT WAS REALLY CREATIVE
moonlightqueen376 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
You know the story is good when you read it twice
cant touch this chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
AMZING!
Discipleoflilith chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Your an amazing writer. I do not often need to put the book down & take breaths before I continue 2 read. I'm loving the whole story. I am hoping for more story line. I cried, I laughed, I loved with them. I could feel the characters.