Reviews for Difficult Words to Say
OmNom chapter 29 . 8/20
Hey man,love your question,could you clear up the timeframe for me?It seemed like the main story hopped from Raven being the narrator to the marriage really ,were there any sections I might have read over in between?Anyways,thanks for the dedication to write the story,not many writers extend theirs this far.
miss lady chapter 29 . 7/29
That was awesome please tell me you have written novels. PS: what happened to cyborg?
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 7 . 7/28
I hate raphael i had to skip 7 cause its all about blah! Ralphrae see their names dont go together! Bbrae sounds so much more perfect. Is there a way to kill some made up character?am i right?-people leave- no dont leave thats the only way to bring bbrae back! - everyone returns quickly- see they agree! Am i right or am i right? On to 8! Hopefully i dont get confused! Au revour!
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 5 . 7/28
Im going to six and who the hell is crow? I am so lost but ill catch up eventually. On to the sixth! Bonjour and au revour!
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 4 . 7/28
In the last part of chapter four i couldnt stop laughing and my cousin thought i was a freak! Anyways im still not done but im might review throughout the story! On to 5 of the humor! Au revour!
Sam chapter 29 . 7/25
This was the most amazing fanfic that I have ever read wow yew should write a book yew know WOW IT WAS REALLY CREATIVE
moonlightqueen376 chapter 1 . 6/22
You know the story is good when you read it twice
cant touch this chapter 2 . 6/13
AMZING!
Discipleoflilith chapter 1 . 5/9
Your an amazing writer. I do not often need to put the book down & take breaths before I continue 2 read. I'm loving the whole story. I am hoping for more story line. I cried, I laughed, I loved with them. I could feel the characters.
Candy fox chapter 14 . 4/22
Oh man this brought tears to my eyes ! Its hard for a story written out to do that to me but when your a big teen titans fan its not hard to visualize these fan fiction stories and the way you wrote them is like its a leaked uncut version of the seasons and episodes that were never aired haha your great!
Im going to be straight forward and serious about this review, like how this story is. Downright depressing, scary, cool, romantic, crazy, and, well, I really dont know. You have so many plots in here. Like, dude, make a freakin book series. Youll be great at it. It gets dark around the point of Malcolm Crowe being Rift. I felt a bit depressed and I wouldve rathered Arella died. She is of no relevance to the plot. Raphael is cool. :3 all the different plots in here: Brotherhood of evil with madam rouge, malcolm and anna, raven getting trigons spirit, second sorcerer demon war, the epilogue, which in my opinion is another fic of its own. This was just a crazy book. I thought the narrator at the start may have been Anna, but ai had my doubts. The epilogue is rather satisfying to see plots unfold before my very eyes. I was actually scared to read whats left of the epilogue, as this story was not the light hearted stuff of the teen titans anymore. It was freaking dark man. I kept it open in a separate tab. But now, I finished it. Finally. And im getting rid of it. Before it is done. The updates just arent quick enough, and I have no room for anything else. I may come across this again when you update, but that isnt likely. I would like you to know that this story has been an awesome one, so keep up the good work. I hope Malcolm realizes Lucie is his daughter soon.
-SS
RPGPersona chapter 8 . 4/5
With the realization that Beast Boy and Raven switched bodies suddenly creates an embarrassing moment for Robin.

I know Beast Boy isn't the most knowledgable Titan, and he spends most of his down time relaxing, but to think that your team mate/friend wouldn't amount to anything is a bit harsh. I am disappointed in Raven for her thinking that.

That encounter back at the Crowe manor certainly raised alot of questions. It makes you wonder what The Brain's actually goal is, not to mention the Titans East were on his side for it. I wonder, could Malcolm be Rift and is he using his mind control powers to keep his wife under his control? Was the violent episode we saw earlier a result of the mind control wearing off?

It is not good to keep your emotions and feeling bottled up. I think in was a good thing that Beast Boy got that rant off his chest instead of continuing to let is fester inside him. I could have lead to something worse later. It lead to a moment of self reflection for Raven, about the way she has treated Beast Boy. As a result, it appears they have gotten a bit closer.

So the body switching portion is over. I wonder if what Arellano intended when she made the switch has run its course yet.

Time will tell.
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 4/5
This was a fun chapter. So the one who switched their bodies was Arella. I wonder what see what'd to save Raven from, and how the switch helped. Could it be something as simple as wanted Raven to be able to feels or was it because of a more sinister threat.

Starfire and Beast Boy putting on the detective caps, figuring out that Rift might be behind all this. It was amusing to see Beast Boy pretend to be Raven when she already knew the truth.

The nature of the Weapons is revealed. I can certainly see why someone might want to possess them, but is that part of Rift's goal. Better yet, is Rift's mind control powers due to already having the Stellar Crown?

Beast Boy had to wing it at the end, but he managed to pull off a convincing speech all on his own, straight from the heart. It was quite impressive.

Looks like being in Beast Boy's body is allowing Raven to loosen up a bit and be able to feel. They even shared a hug at the end. It was adorable.
I will not be na chapter 2 . 4/4
Wow, amazing. You might wanna become a author. Because this is amazing!
I won't be named chapter 1 . 4/4
It's amazing! Great! Hope you create more of these.