Reviews for Difficult Words to Say
Overall the story was great. I got tears in my eyes at the end. However I felt that beast boy revenge does not make sense. I mean I don't think he would subject himself to that just to get revenge. He doesn't get pleasure out of it and it could have been repulsive to him. That's just my two cents.
Danii B chapter 26 . 5/23
please finish this! like fast! It's so good and I'm dying to know what happens :D
Adam chapter 26 . 5/13
Dear JTTRAN I thought Difficult Words to Say Was such a great story to read and the plot was fantastic and I would like to see Rift with new powers or in some new creepy outfit or even come up with some new twisted plan to get under the Titans skin especially Raven and Beast Boy Yours truly DWTS Fan
best story ever, 11/10,RavenXBeastboy, please make more!
M.A chapter 25 . 4/14
This story is probably 1 of the best stories I have ever read, cuz it has nice sweet chps and dark reality chps. I like happy romantic stories, but the stories that are more realistic, darker usually have lessons about life and remind us that life is not always gonna B a picnic. Bad things happen, but we also should learn how 2 B happy, forgive and move on. This story shows all those things that's Y I like it.
are there more chapters to come? or basically a new story that u will make? can ya please let raven and garfield have a son as Garfield Jr.?
M.A chapter 1 . 4/13
It has began.
indigo chapter 24 . 4/11
I KNEW IT! the woman beast boy was talking to IS raven! Why else would he tell her the story? Awwwww! Well written! I LOVE IT! I CANT PUT MY PHONE DOWN!
SO YEAH THIS STORY THIS STORY SHOULD BE A GOD DAMN BOOK. I SAID THE STORY ENDED AT CHAPTER NINE, but that the easy way out. this is a hard pill to shallow but this is one of the best story i ever lay my eyes upon. it like you took a gun held me down and shoot me in the heart, over and over again. People plz do your self a favorite if your reading this know what it is something that would bring some tear in you eye. if you cant take it that ok skip to the end read the happy ending chapter but know that you will be missing out on something that would take you up and down, form 180 to 360, form the skies down to hell and up to heaven. plz read every word you will love at the end
so this story ended for me at chapter idk about everyone else
NoisyAssassin03 chapter 14 . 3/10
Beastboy deserved everything that you threw at him yes I think raven could have lived on the teen titans but still taking advantage of your GIRLFRIEND'S body just because you got in a fight⁉ that is completely off the hook Beastboy deserves everything coming to him. Btw what is insomniac
RosesAndRavens chapter 26 . 2/28
This is a trick! I thought it was complete! CLIFFHANGER!
Rhelyn chapter 25 . 2/14
oh god. oh god that's it. that's the end of the story (technically). I started reading this at 11pm and it's 8am now holy shit. it's been one hell of a ride, man. this, what you've written, it's awesome. Seriously.

do you write anything else? i see the giants of bbrae fics you have, but i'm just wondering about anything that's.. i dunno, original maybe? i think i've grown to be a fan of your writing style, even if some of this was a bit cheesy. i've gotten picky about the fics i read (i kind of stopped coming to ffnet because of, uh, the lack of outstanding fanfictions, i suppose), and i get attached to stories and authors, but i think you're the second fanfic author in about seven years whose style i've fallen in love with.

pardon the shitty typing i'm hella tired im gonna read the first epilogue chapter and go to sleep

happy new year (couple days early but eh)! hope you get lots of red packets if that's what you guys do
Rhelyn chapter 24 . 2/14
RAPHAEL. I STARTED TEARING WHEN ARELLA REVEALED HOW HE DIED. Did readers really hate him? I always thought he was a good guy, just incredibly unfortunate...

And I actually did cry at what Dick said about war. It... it really is awful, isn't it? I hate that it's a reality.

(snk ftw ayyy)
Rhelyn chapter 23 . 2/14
oh god.
I can't even say anything substantial anymore I'm just. emotionally drained. /flops