Reviews for Difficult Words to Say
Guest chapter 8 . 19h
This story... Kinda reminds me of this Korean drama I watched ? Secret garden ? But good job !
FanficsandStarbucks chapter 26 . 7/1
This story here...is just a work of art! I am so glad I found this fanfic. Recommending to all of my friends! Just amazing...;)
Hay hay hay, did me eyes see a dumbledor quote? Saw a lot of similarities between your purgatory and Harry Potter's. Oh and yes totally predicted it was Raven as the narrator. Eh well I was a little bit wrong; while she was loosing her memory I was convinced that after everything happened she still lost everything and Gar stayed to retell their story so that she could have moments of recollection (LIKE THE NOTEBOOK). But I like how this played out better. I got to hand it to you, you are the master of masters at plot twisting and making everything fit perfectly into place.
Hi guy chapter 9 . 6/11
I feel kinda bad for raphial...

Srry if i misspelled that
Arroiuqlu Schiffer chapter 1 . 6/11
I first would like to say that this is a truly well written and well thought out story.
Your tone, diction, and imagery as well as how you direct the characters and their character development is amazing. The twists and turns, the meticulous plans really drew me in and before I knew it, I read every chapter.
I even enjoyed the little easter eggs you throw in, Deadpool, Code Lyoko, Naruto, Attack on Titan. (By the way, you forgot Marco.) Also when the dragon appeared, all I could think of was an Archdemon from Dragon Age. I also even counted Resident Evil, you completely won me over.
Sorry, I got side-tracked by how fun your story is! All seriousness aside, this is like some Game of Thrones, George Lucas thinking and plot twists right here! All the feels! So I just have 2 things to say:

DAMN. YOU'RE GOOD.

And secondly, again I really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue writing. You have a wonderful gift at it.
DrowningInFeelz chapter 20 . 6/11
NO NO NO NO AH I CANT GO TO THE NEXT PAGE. HE CANT DO IT. DONT DO IT. BUT DO BUT AH.
...
You sure have plot twists down. Dang. Do you plan everything at the beginning? How omg.
Bluedog197 chapter 26 . 6/10
OH MY FREAKING GOSH YOU MADE AN SAO REFERENCE dude i don't know if it was in the chapter of it before it was revised but you made a sword art online reference about there being a lady named asuna who is the lightning flash asuna like it was so awesome because you see when i first started to watch sao back in February, in one of the episodes i was watching i heard someone say "is that really the lightning flash" and i was thinking really hard to where i first heard it and turns out i did but i didn't remember till now and i was like jumping in my seat and fangirling so hard but on a side note i love how this revised because i missed this awesome story and this updated chapter seem's a little more better then the last so i LOVE this and i hope to see more soon, so good luck and peace. P.S. i went to a comic book store on free comic book day and i got the autograph of the guy who was an artist for the old teen titans comic books, so see you soon
Overall the story was great. I got tears in my eyes at the end. However I felt that beast boy revenge does not make sense. I mean I don't think he would subject himself to that just to get revenge. He doesn't get pleasure out of it and it could have been repulsive to him. That's just my two cents.
Danii B chapter 26 . 5/23
please finish this! like fast! It's so good and I'm dying to know what happens :D
Adam chapter 26 . 5/13
Dear JTTRAN I thought Difficult Words to Say Was such a great story to read and the plot was fantastic and I would like to see Rift with new powers or in some new creepy outfit or even come up with some new twisted plan to get under the Titans skin especially Raven and Beast Boy Yours truly DWTS Fan
best story ever, 11/10,RavenXBeastboy, please make more!
M.A chapter 25 . 4/14
This story is probably 1 of the best stories I have ever read, cuz it has nice sweet chps and dark reality chps. I like happy romantic stories, but the stories that are more realistic, darker usually have lessons about life and remind us that life is not always gonna B a picnic. Bad things happen, but we also should learn how 2 B happy, forgive and move on. This story shows all those things that's Y I like it.
are there more chapters to come? or basically a new story that u will make? can ya please let raven and garfield have a son as Garfield Jr.?
M.A chapter 1 . 4/13
It has began.
indigo chapter 24 . 4/11
I KNEW IT! the woman beast boy was talking to IS raven! Why else would he tell her the story? Awwwww! Well written! I LOVE IT! I CANT PUT MY PHONE DOWN!