Reviews for A Second Chance
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 3h
This is far too amusing and well written for you to not continue. I hope for more.
Faery66 chapter 3 . 4/1
Hope to read more soon.

D
MOKA CASTILLO chapter 3 . 2/12
Like it
eliteshadow chapter 3 . 2/3
cool story love it please please update and post more soon I would love to read more of this epic story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
This is the Harry I like to see, he messes with Dumbles plans, and is slightly crazy to boot! The best kind of Harry!
Pulsar747 chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
please continue with this one if you can... the humor value alone is worth it.
Raevyn Blackthorn chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
You are my new favorite writer! I swear by all thats holy i haven't laughed this hard in ages! I've been reading through your harry potter stories and by the ancient ones i think i cracked my ribs laughing so hard. please for the love of the elder gods don't ever stop you beautiful being you!
LeahxcimLokiBlack chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
I haven't seen any updates on this story, I wish there were more chapters. it makes me laugh uncontrollably.
animeromance1972 chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
I LOVED THIS STORY!I had to see if you wrote more chapters after I found it among your 'Short Story Drabbles' .PLEASE COME BACK TO IT!
Dragonflydotcom chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Love the story line.. Harry fits in here so well..
holliswalley chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
Pleeeease continue this. I love this version of harry. He's slightly crazy. Just like me!
ali5jazi5 chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
looking forward to your next updated
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Shodai Uzukage- Naruto Uzumaki chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
For Harry not liking Hermione's study habits, I suppose that is why she got 11 O's and he got 1 and he failed two courses.
Sirius seems to be a huge pervert.
kamiros chapter 3 . 5/19/2016