Reviews for A Second Chance
Lordofslytherin692 chapter 3 . 4/15
This is great! Good characterization, good grammar, not much to complain about.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 3 . 3/4
Update soon please
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/24
I want to know who is Gabrielle because she is a OC character but I am happy that you added Mizore but isn't Yukari a bit too young for Harry because she is 12 years old but she will get along very well with Harry, and I want to see how he handles Moka.
fanggrin chapter 3 . 2/11
I have liked this please post more
joker12345677 chapter 3 . 2/9
please update.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 1/17
Great chapter!
Hope to read more soon!

Who's Samantha? Was that last section a short Omake? It was good two!
Paxloria chapter 2 . 1/17
Great Chapter!
Ha ha ha, Looks like some of Tsukune's in cannon harem is going to fall for Harry.
I guess that what the girls really needed was a guy how was nice & treated them both respectfully & like people instead of objects.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 1/17
This is looking like it could be a GREAT story!
BookWyrm666 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
a funny idea that occurred to me was to have Harry receive a howler from Hermione demanding to know were he is only toget a singing letter in return singing 'somewhere over the rainbow.'
The Observant Reader chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
this is one of those stories which just draws you in and makes you want to read more! it's a shame you just stopped, but I hope you pick it up again. 9/10 (because it's probably gonna get better later on) :D
JuliusJones chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
harry is awesome. He Has Gone Crazy!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
awesome fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Natsuko Nishi chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
This is way too funny. I love the Gabrielle/Kurumu scene. That part cracked me up. I hope to read the next chapter real soon.
rusty32536 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Anyway to get your muse to hone in om this for awhile?
Proud Harmonian chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
I thought Harry was being unusually mean to Hermione (indirectly) when he refers to as fame-seeking hanger-on especially since Hermione Hermione gave no indication she cared about his fame and the fact she saved his life especially with her "obsessive studying." While Hermione i not perfect, for Harry to portray her like that is rude and a betrayal on his part.