Reviews for Some Hearts
DracoKing30 chapter 13 . 1/21
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2022
I’m here to read Harry/Loki romance only. I don’t know wtf is going on with the author but I literally had to skip the last few chapters as the moronic author seems to have lost the plot completely:(
Guest chapter 13 . 4/11/2022
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Sharkbaitx42 chapter 13 . 2/27/2022
I love this story. I hope that one day you continue it.
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 1/7/2022
What a creat combination of the multiple storylines! Great job.
I haven’t managed to see all of the Marvelverse movies due to work commitments, so I just get to enjoy stories. :)

I hope you are well, and find time and inspiration to write. Or walk-in a beach, in a park, play some games. You time. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2021
Just wondering if you'll ever update this one as it's one of my favourites. I love Loki and always liked reading stories where he gets a to have a happy ending. Please update it's been 7 years.
917brat chapter 3 . 6/7/2021
This is really interesting and I like what is going on, I seriously hope that you decide to update again soon as I would really love to read more of this.
Hades Darkstar chapter 11 . 4/30/2021
I think that you are mistaking the Avengers with the Justice League with the we do not kill thing. Captain America has killed in a war, and many terrorists when he was unfrozen, Iron Man has killed terrorists, Stane, the Extremist group, and many others. Black Widow and Hawkeye are both Assassins who have killed people, and all of the other Avengers have killed at some point. It is the Justice League that had the no killing rule.
Nad19 chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
huh, I thought hel was daughter of odin
Spellflame chapter 13 . 5/26/2020
Update?
peacocktruter chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Please update
LilacSquid chapter 13 . 3/21/2020
For some reason, every time I find a good fic, I find out it's by you
BookFan96 chapter 13 . 7/8/2019
I wish that you had continued this
amyrlinengineer chapter 13 . 6/25/2019
This was so good! I loved it. it's really too bad that it appears to be abandoned, but this is definitely worth the read anyways. thank you for sharing!
remeyqueen74 chapter 13 . 5/3/2019