Reviews for Mordant
smileyjunior chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
Well thank-you so much for a great story, I've truly enjoyed reading it! You did a great job withe writing, and the characterization was stupendous. I look foward to more of your stories, until then! -smiley
make-mine-a-kiaora chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
The golden handcuffs made me laugh. As did Jane waiting out in the rain.

Thank you for an action packed story.
DSPallas chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
Considering all the unspoken things between Jane & Lisbon in the show, wich are very well reflected here, I think that yes, it's a great fitting end for this restless story! Good work!
Jane Doe51 chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
Perfect ending...Jane is his usual self, annoying but endearing, unable to keep his mouth shut but managing to make it up to Lisbon...So delightful !

Thank you for sharing this great story !
Tiacelaya chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
Great Ending, loved the gift he gave her but the best gift was her getting to see his wet untamed curls. ;)
Rosepeony chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
You know I love it when writers aren't mean to Jane !

Mossi.b chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
I love how Lisbon surprised Jane yet again, and I loved how he accepted that it was his own fault. I really enjoyed this story, all the twists and turns and plots and counterplots, it may have taken you by the hand and dragged you where it wanted you to go (Not unlike a certain consultant of our acquaintance) but the result is something for you to be proud of, you kept the story fresh always and the tension level could be cut with a knife at times. Looking forward to your next story.
MartyMac49 chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
Oh - I wouldn't say it's finished til he puts his gift on her. They are, of course, those kind Nancy Grace wears as a necklace - right?
DSPallas chapter 26 . 2/14/2014
Now that was an interrogation scene! Great chapter!

… And frankly, I had doubts about the tea. The very end confirmed them! : )
MartyMac49 chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
Love how they toyed with Volker until he confessed. I'll be sorry for the end - it's been a good tale.
DaboGirl chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
Another great chapter. Love the jane/lisbon banter so true to character.
Jane Doe51 chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
Such a great work from Jane and Lisbon and Volker walked straight into that one ! Brilliant idea and writing !
I especially love the last line...all an act from Jane, love that !
Elc41 chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
Fantastic chapter! Jane/Lisbon banter is the best!
Nat chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
Ha ha ha! Well done :) Great job of making Jane incredibly annoying.
Mossi.b chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
I LOVED this chapter, you have captured the banter and the rhythm of their voices so well...I wondered at first the emphasis on the tea, but of course it was to irritate Volker into an outburst...excellent stuff, and I will be sad to see this story end.