Reviews for Deadly Secret
autumncat210 chapter 55 . 8/19/2020
It was good
PuppyLove2468 chapter 10 . 11/6/2019
Lithuania's name is Tolys, Toris is a mistranslation and not a real Lithuanian name
yaoifangirl chapter 55 . 5/10/2019
this was by far the best Hatalia fanfic I have ever read this was phenomenal and you should be proud this should be a movie
Elisabeth Liselotte chapter 1 . 9/26/2018
Wow this story is amazing!
Birchtree2439 chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
German nouns are capitalized. From what I've seen so far, the wording is correct :)
aphbae chapter 35 . 3/20/2016
This fanfiction will forever be in my heart. I love how the plot is so intense and logical, and how each character seems to have amazing roles and awesome character. It's funny how everything is so serious and they don't mention lunch but just go to pubs and snack lmao.
Just a Person chapter 16 . 11/1/2015
I screamed so much when I read "The Battle of Long Island" it's not often where the place I grew up is mentioned in a fanfic. :D

this fanfic is amazing!
Cassiopeia Lily chapter 55 . 10/30/2015
Absolutely Amazing! The way you portray the characters... the way you write the fight scenes and the way you make every character In the story useful even if they only appeared,in like one chapter... I really like Matthew here he's sooooooo bad ass and writing amazing stories.
BCFireShadow chapter 55 . 9/2/2015
That. Was. Awesome.

Read it in one go, and he'll yeah, I do not regret it.

America though :((( at least that Charles was convict like hell yeah. France here was awesome. And everybody too.

Thanks for this awesome work. I love it.
teabrows chapter 55 . 7/1/2015
There's nothing much to say, but, this is one of the best hetalia fanfics I've read! You did wonderful on this one author so congrats and well thanks for this book. Great job.
Guest chapter 55 . 6/26/2015
Usually, with fics over 100k words, I take a long time to read them and find myself trying to slog through them. That wasn't the case here-I read the whole story in under a day. You did a good job with keeping the story engaging and doing a complex plot.
Nice chapter 55 . 4/1/2015
Sooooooo what country did Charles personify? Please elaborate
DemonWolf37 chapter 29 . 1/26/2015
I was wondering if the serum would work on the imposter nations... I guess now I'll find out... And I suppose that if Charles does have a way to make humans into nations, then by that logic, perhaps that will be able to reverse the effect on America and Lithuania? But first they'll have to get at it... :P
DemonWolf37 chapter 21 . 1/26/2015
Funny, I think that was more or less the same explanation I gave for Prussia's "nationhood" in my fanfiction... Come to think of it, the two stories do seem to have similar ideas... That might be one reason I like this so much, lol. I think your is a bit more planned out than mine was though...
DemonWolf37 chapter 17 . 1/26/2015
No. I don't like this. No, nein, nyet, non, iie. Also, Germany, shouldn't you have mentions to the others that you saw America on the news? Fake America anyway? Along with a possibly fake Lithuania?