Reviews for Outlawed
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
Lol. Please continue! Such an ingenious story idea.
Marshman101 chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
This is amazing please make more
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
XD XD so hogwarts is a lie? O.o
kirsty21 chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
cool update soon thanks
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 13 . 12/14/2015
More Please!
Sylvannas dotter chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
First sentence and I adore you.
ArcticFoxer chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
Darn! And it was just starting to get good, too! You should really write longer chapters, but honestly, I really just want to find out what happens next, so PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! PLEASE!
jaderook chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
The idea has so much potential. The execution is somewhat lacking. This fan-fic has talking head syndrome. That means you have no description involved at all. No thoughts or anything, really. It's all over the place. It would be great if you would rewrite the entire thing and actually develop it.
SATOMI chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
Please update
annisfandoms chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
I love your fanfiction! I love it love it love it. Don't let the Haters weight you down. Keep writing please!
User has been removed chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Love dis! I like bad things happening so can something REALLY bad happen? I don't have any idea what but yeah... I love bow ties to and, unfortunately, I don't own one... Never mind...
JulianneL chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Wow ok. I don't know what just happened, but did those asses just seriously just force Harry into the car and threaten him...before telling him he didn't need to be nervous?! Seriously talk about lack of rights...They're Americans in Britain...as if they have any rights to go around demanding anything from anyone. Seriously I love your writing, but I really needed to rant about how unfair this is.
JulianneL chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Ugh. They're going to use him? That's just sick. Anyways. Lovin' the story.
Haley chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
I SPOT A WHOVIAN! YAY!
exaigon chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
cute. what Bout Hogwarts?