Reviews for I'm Just Your Problem, Baby
Racnoss chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
I would just like to say that I love your story, I only just finished chapter 9 and I'm already so far down the rabbit hole. you have wonderfully deep and complex characters and have created a refreshing new and unique take on the classic bubline fic. You have created a wonderful universe with many story threads that have been layed out well and paced beautifully so far. I am genuinely very interested in the side characters of this story and where you will take them, this is something I find a lot of fics lack. Also, the supernatural element being the driving force of the story is absolutely amazing, I'm so intrigued by this world and it's law as well as how that will affect bonnie and marcys relationship.
I understand that you have finished this story but I believe you deserve more praise, this deserves to have so many more reads and favourites.
Just- kudos and thank you. This is a great read, I am excited to continue on this journey you have created for me. :)
Nrnarla chapter 33 . 6/27/2016
I think this filler was beautifully written. One of my favourite chapters so far :)
OnyxKing97 chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
Blood Of The Depressed chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
When it said Shit instead of sit when Bonnie comes to sit with Marcy as she's introduced with Marce's dad I laughed. XD Sorry but I just thought you wanted to know that there was typo right there Good day!
Blood Of The Depressed chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
XD I think how you explained the process was splendid! I love your story so far. c:
Jemmalover1 chapter 16 . 6/22/2015
For some reason Frankie reminds me of Flame Princess
o0Aslania0o chapter 42 . 6/10/2015
Aww nice story, . favorites
PinkPandas chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
You are writting Michael instead of Marshall way too many times, please fix it
Guest chapter 29 . 1/19/2015
For some reason i wish their was like at least two lemons in here...epic story so far
SmileCauseICan chapter 44 . 12/1/2014
Yo, I just checked out your site bro and it's pretty cool! Can't wait to see more of what you've got. I liked The Reaper's Assistant by the way. :D
Diana Campos21500 chapter 44 . 10/4/2014
Cool I'll go on the website
Diana Campos21500 chapter 43 . 10/4/2014
Cool I'm glad the story is not over yet
Diana Campos21500 chapter 42 . 10/4/2014
This story has been so amazing. I'm kinda sad that it's ending soon but I've had so much fun reading this. So thank you so much for writing this.
Diana Campos21500 chapter 41 . 10/1/2014
Amazing chapter
Diana Campos21500 chapter 40 . 10/1/2014
I love the way you describe your fight scenes