Reviews for Mr I-See-Dead-People
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 10/13
It's sad that this is the only fic I've found that includes Marin as a character, and that's almost as sad as the fact she isn't listed in the characters list. You get other one episode characters in such as Amy the Kitsune and Emma, Dean's Amazon daughter, but not Marin.

It should probably be noted I'm a fan of the kind of hyper rare Sam/Amy pairing, its a real shame there is only 2 or 3 fics about him actually taking up her offer to runaway, but I am getting away from the point.

I'm glad to see someone actually expand on Sam's time in the psych ward with Marin, and moreover I think you wrote his interactions with Lucy rather spot on as well.

Keep Writing!

Lord Jace
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Awww! That was so cute! :D I always thought Sam and Marin had a lot of potential to be a couple. The characters were spot on. I loved reading it :)
HazylShy chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I absolutely love this. I fell head over heels for Sam/Marin the first time I watched TBAI, and there are so little fics for them. But this. This is gold. Lucifer trying to convince Sam that she wasn't real was a great and very plausible conflict. I could see this being an actual scene in the show. Great job. :)
reannablue chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That was awesome...loved that!