Reviews for Make Me Wanna Die
jenniferemma.js chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
Please update this story! It's very good.
to lazy to login chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Hey! I've just found this story and it's amazing! I love it a tonn! I wanna add it to my favourites and follow it, but I was wondering if your going to update this story? It's been 5-ish months since you have and I love it alot I would really like you to continue this story! (I just want some more Chris/Angel in my life!) x
JessBerry23 chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Please finish this story! I have missed it tremendously.
Yugioh13 chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Whoa! Interesting chapter. hahaha that Joker...nice idea! I still love Angelina and Chis, soooo adorable! Also Todd's little moment was pretty hilarious XD Please update soon!
Ryuno chu chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Damn, that was one messed up dream. All I can seem to think about right now though is how much of an asshole Todd is. :l
Yugioh13 chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
Aw man...that was really intense. I hope she's okay! And that last line was pretty funny! After all that, she manages to get in something funny. XD Please update soon!
Ryuno chu chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Damn, that was intense.
MMPRFansince93 chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Can't wait to see how they get out of this one!
Yugioh13 chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Whoa! Really intense! Glad you're continuing on with the story! I especially love it that Chris and Angelina are together now! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
I love this story hopefully you'll be making a sequel to this :-)
Yugioh13 chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Wow! Awesome chapter! Great job describing the battle scenes! And that ending...LOVED IT! Now that things are falling into place...I hope this isn't the end of the story...it was just getting really good. I hope you'll update again soon! Too bad Kick-Ass 2 won't be out on DVD till December 17...but I can't wait!
MMPRFansince93 chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
The hunt is on! Can't wait to see how it ends!
Yugioh13 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Whoa! And the battle begins finally! I loved it! I love how you describe the fights in this chapter, I can actually picture what was happening. hahahahahahahah 'pulled a Kayne' XD That was hilarious! I was watching Fright Night earlier and Chris was in it, I kept laughing at him because I kept picturing him as Chris D'Amico. I CANNOT wait until the next chapter comes out! This is gonna be good! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Update soon :-) :-)
Lana chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Oh my, Dave and Mindy really hit it off, didn't they? And now we finally get some actual smut! Seriously, I love how you portray them.

But now we've got to the really heavy, dark stuff. Are Chris gonna do something awful to Angelina's family as well? After all, he has promised he will make her beg for death. I hope not! And like someone already mentioned, I can't wait for the final battle. Just, please, please, please, I beg of you, don't include that awful ending from the movie! And I should probably put in a spoiler alert here, but seriously, why should someone be here if they haven't seen the movie?
Don't misunderstand, I absolutely loved Kick-Ass 2, except for the whole shark tank thing. Why did they put that in there? It was completely unnecessary, and ruined the ending. Why couldn't they just keep the ending that is in the comic? Chris do fall off the roof there as well, and is badly injured and spend six months in hospital, but he's not a permanent cripple. Only the first issue of Kick-Ass 3 is out yet, but it's already pretty clear that Chris is not the main villain anymore. That spotlight is left for his uncle. So why did Jeff Wadlow make that awful ending? Only the gods know...
Sorry about my little tantrum. Just had to share my annoyance over that ending. I just hate to see something like - that - in an otherwise awesome movie.
Anyways, keep up the good work! Can't wait to see where Chris and Angelina is going to be at the end of it all!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »