Reviews for An Awaited Meeting
littleladyangel chapter 10 . 2/23
This story is so beautiful. If anyone needs something to look forward to t
With hope it's Severus
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
That was Beautiful!
lycaria chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Could be a good story, but I quit here. Your mistakes in grammar, spelling, punctuation and the constantly changing tenses take all the fun out of reading. Why didn't you find yours beta?
sshgforever chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
absolutely bloody brilliant! I love this story like so much! "mine since your birth" oh just perfect!
lilmisadiva chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
lol I love it
LuresaSWTOR chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
Omg, I just loved the last paragraph of this chapter... "That's all that mattered. That they lived happily (aside from a few normal disagreements, misunderstandings, pouts, silent treatments, spell casting anger, and unexpected calamities) ever after." What a hoot! Nicely written, made me laugh, heh.
Esrelda Snape chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
Awesome story, I loved every word of it. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
This is bizarre. Utterly confounding and not at all like canon. But the concept is rather interesting and you make it work in a way only fanfiction can. x)
ChucklingDevil chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I'll admit I was a might but skeptic when I first started reading this but you proved me wrong.

I really enjoyed this story, the last chapter especially; there's just something about Snape taunting Ron and the interaction between all of the characters that really make me happy!

Anyways, this was fun to read and I enjoyed it. Excellent work!
Et Cadet Satan Stabit chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Omm this is so funny fooling Voldemort that easily and Severus.
tainted-tash chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Just right indeed.
tainted-tash chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
Excellent. I loved this!
tainted-tash chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Oh Christ!
tainted-tash chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
He's giving her the antidotes to the bite Nagini will inflict on Severus... *teary smile*
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 9/28/2013