Reviews for Inside the Red Zone
Baron O Beefdip chapter 3 . 7/16
Haven't read this all the way though yet, but seeing as you've taken the comedic route and thrown in some references to other such things, I would remiss at the missed oppurtunity of throwing in:

-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-
"Are you okay? Annie?"
yugu chapter 10 . 6/9
I love it
AssassinErik chapter 4 . 5/28
For your information, people who are real perverts are people who don't know how to control their hormones in public.
Kitty chapter 10 . 3/21
i shall go down with this ship too :'(
UnleashedDogg chapter 10 . 1/13
This is a great story are you going to make a sequel or a epilogue
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
OMG IM CRYING NOW... MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAARCCCCCO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ANNIE WHY
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Great story, do ypu plan to continue
jjgolf1221 chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
this is amazing!
You should make a sequel or something. continue the story!
Darryl the son of Perses chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Are you ever going to update this again? This story is awesome.
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
This was beautiful. And goddamn, I don't know if this is a happy ending or not, but I /want/ it to be. And hope is, regardless of what I'd wager Annie would say, a beautiful thing.
bob chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
it was great
Third-Sin-Wrath chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Oh that was great! Was that the end? I hope it wasn't the end! If not please continue!
SUPERNOVA chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
Now so the part wheat they fight in the capital from Annie's point of view as eren literally wants her dead. And is trying to kill her.
guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Oh can't wait till he finds out she is the female titan. And how his love for her turns to him wanting to kill her. Mua hahahahaha
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
This one of the best most amazing well written awesome romatic fanfictions ibhave ever read keep up the good work ps I liked the first five chapters better cause they didnt make me cry