Reviews for Inside the Red Zone
Facing Fear chapter 11 . 10/8
Curious, are you planning on updating or is the story actually done? As it stands, you can actually end the story on that note, despite leaving it quite open-ended in terms of where they go from there. A sequel perhaps? In any case, it was a great read.
Facing Fear chapter 10 . 10/8
Ahh, love the flashbacks and reconciliation between Annie and Eren :)
Facing Fear chapter 4 . 10/8
Cerebus Syndrome, have you heard of that trope? Because wow, this chapter really switched up the story from the light-hearted humour/romance that it initially was. Not saying it's bad, because your writing is great, the whiplash was just quick.
Facing Fear chapter 1 . 10/8
Loved it, the humor was prevalent throughout the chapter, especially in the early narrative with Annie's denial. The interaction between them is great, and for some reason, the friendly Connie pat made me snort.
DemonHunter175 chapter 11 . 9/12
Asshole
Kaniel Lau chapter 11 . 8/15
Will there be an update instead of the April fool prank? Or it's finished? But I like the way u write the story and they are amazing! Keep up the great work mate!
hi chapter 11 . 8/10
*whips out ak47* oh fucking hell no that is NOT the end
hi chapter 9 . 8/10
i'm so used to them fanfictions where everything is sunny and nice, i'm glad you took a more realistic approach to love(not that i've ever loved anybody in that way lmao the only people i love are family members)
hi chapter 5 . 8/10
NOANNIEKEEPLOVINGHIMILOVETHISSHIP
Good but don't make Reiner the ass
hi chapter 4 . 8/9
ripjkerenisntdeadtotallynotcryingnope
Hi chapter 3 . 8/9
*mikasa stomps her right foot on the ground repeatedly* Drat, I was too slow. At least I still have my husbando pillow.
hi chapter 2 . 8/9
Oh my god i'm laughing so hard
hi chapter 1 . 8/9
oh my lord i'm squealing why am i squealing this isn't my otp its close but not it that goes to erevi
ascoffbattlemage chapter 11 . 8/9