Reviews for Inside the Red Zone
Raging Tsundere chapter 10 . 3/28
Where do I start? I don't think there even is a fair place for me to start. I started shipping these two as a joke at my friend's expense, she absolutely hates me for it and any time I bring it up she scowls at me.

But I can say with certainty that this is the best AoT work of fanfiction I have ever consumed. The lighthearted start, passionate middle, the angsty middle-middle, and the even more angsty middle-end to passionate end. Though only twelve chapters, I loved this story. It made my heart happy for the two, break it, and piece it back together with their reconciliation at the end.

Even if this ship is seen as worthy of capital punishment by most of the fanbase (or exclusively my friend), I'd do exactly as the chapter name says and go down with it. Wonderful story, once again.

P.S. I saw a few nasty comments on this work before I started reading. Don't let that stuff ever divulge you from your writing. This fic was executed perfectly. I saw in this fic you advertised "Malevolence," so, onto that now!
choclair chapter 10 . 3/7
Beautiful story 3
LazyTitan12 chapter 12 . 2/23/2021
ah, the story is dead and ended right when I was really getting i to it
Guest chapter 12 . 2/18/2021
Half assed
High Calibur X chapter 12 . 2/16/2021
I hope you come back to this story.
AkaDeca chapter 1 . 2/2/2021
Pretty cool
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2020
yare yare daze
XxPieckFingerxX chapter 6 . 6/25/2020
That part. AM I JUST AN ABSOLUTE EVIL BITCH?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME! I couldn’t stop laughing.
AjMorrison chapter 12 . 5/29/2020
Upgrade please
JonathanO'Riley chapter 12 . 6/9/2019
*puts on Pittsburg Steelers cap*
BLACK AND YELLOW, BLACK AND YELLOW!
ZetaHowl chapter 12 . 5/12/2019
YOU FUCKING ASS!
FrozenBurns chapter 11 . 12/4/2018
this fucking chapter made me say, "You motherfucker!" and it is loooong after april fool's day
redmount castile chapter 3 . 10/5/2018
I don't think I've heard the term son of a shit
redmount castile chapter 2 . 10/5/2018
One shots are to disappointing any ways
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2018