Reviews for Inside the Red Zone
Darryl the son of Perses chapter 10 . 10/25
Are you ever going to update this again? This story is awesome.
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 10 . 10/18
This was beautiful. And goddamn, I don't know if this is a happy ending or not, but I /want/ it to be. And hope is, regardless of what I'd wager Annie would say, a beautiful thing.
bob chapter 1 . 9/14
it was great
Third-Sin-Wrath chapter 10 . 9/13
Oh that was great! Was that the end? I hope it wasn't the end! If not please continue!
SUPERNOVA chapter 10 . 8/24
Now so the part wheat they fight in the capital from Annie's point of view as eren literally wants her dead. And is trying to kill her.
guest chapter 10 . 8/22
Oh can't wait till he finds out she is the female titan. And how his love for her turns to him wanting to kill her. Mua hahahahaha
This one of the best most amazing well written awesome romatic fanfictions ibhave ever read keep up the good work ps I liked the first five chapters better cause they didnt make me cry
Something tells me mikasea is not that dumb
FluffyPandaBear chapter 2 . 8/11
I feel sorry for annie... but she is still a Traitor and answer her crimes.
Fenfen chapter 10 . 7/20
Another one ?
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/12
A huge fan chapter 10 . 5/12
Okay... So after reading all ten pages/chapters I have decided that in all honesty this should have been the real story line. This was amazing. I cried I laughed I felt their pain their passion. This is by fare the best fan fiction ever, of all time. You are a brilliant writer. This so worth the 4 hours of my life it took to read it.
Hydrocell chapter 10 . 4/29
So... is this the end because I enjoyed it and I MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
sexybexy chapter 10 . 4/16
damn nigga what happened my sis came in and i had to close it