Reviews for Sensou Tenshi Usagi
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Mkay, well you've waited plenty long enough to make an update, so you need to update like right now. If you need help or ideas or anything, you let me know I'll do my best but seriously. WHAT THE FRIGGIN HECK! YEARS! COME ON! Update. UPDATE!

Now I want you to listen to my instructions VERY carefully and follow them. Watch Gundam Wing Endless Walts, in subtitles on Youtube. com

Go to Mangafox. com and read the manga for Sailor Moon.

Now reread your FAVORITE gundamwing/sailormoon story.

Now REREAD your story.

I promise, afterall of that you will be inspired and you will update and if anything else, I am at your beck and call. We need more writers back in the gundam wing/sailor moon section. We need updates and finished stories. This is me begging you. Your story is amazing and deserves to be finished. Please do all of the above and PM me if you need my help otherwise I hope to see an update within the month.
cosmicsorrow chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
When are you finishing this :( I wanna know the ending T_T
Usagi Shiratori chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
Please update this fic. I'm really enjoying it and want to see where you go with it.
angel313 chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
Please finish this story. It is different and good.
Foxluna chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
wow i liked this chapter hope u update VERY SOON!

please make sure to update?

PLEASE? and THANK U!

laters

Fox
Foxluna chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
o wow great first chapter lol... i already kno what was on her forehead, too bad she shot him! sum first impression huh? well please make sure to update soon

please and thank u

SOo Kawaii *glomps Heero*! ] UDPATE! i can't wait 2 c wat happens! ] c ya

Bibi

Usagi-Yuy
sailor firehell chapter 4 . 11/24/2006
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT! I SEE WHEN I SAID I WANTED SENSHI, I GOT SENSHI! NOW WHERE IS THE SILVER CRYSTAL, WILL THE OTHER SENSHI COME BACK, WILL HEERO GET WITH USAGI, WILL USAGI'S MEMORIES COME BACK AND MAMORU WILL BE A MAMO BAK? IT BETTER BE B**CH! THAT'S HOW I LIKE IT! CHOAS BETTER BE MAMORU! UNDERSTAND! JA NE!
sailor firehell chapter 3 . 11/24/2006
I THINK I KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN! USAGI WAKES UP AND SAVE THEIR SSES! I BET THAT'S WHAT GONNA HAPPEN! I FINALLY RAN AWAY FROM THE LAW AND M.I.B STANDS FOR MEN IN BLACK! THEY THINK BECAUSE I'M A SENSHI, I'M A ALIEN! HA! JA NE!
sailor firehell chapter 2 . 11/24/2006
I TOLD YA NOT TA MAKE HER BE WORKIN FOR NA TRIEZ! NO I'M GONNA BUSTA CAP STRAIGHT UP IN YOU MOTHERF*IN SS! BUT ME BEINN A SAILOR SENSHI OF FIRE! [grinning very ebily i shout] BLAZING PAIN! [fire surrounds you and all most melts you but i call it off} REBELL! I SCHOOLED YOU BITYACH! JA NE! [ shoots another bullet in the air still being chased by the law]YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! I AIN'T GOIN OUT LIKE THAT!
sailor firehell chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
MY BABYLOVE A.K.A USAGI BET NOT BE WORKIN FA NA TRIEZ! IF SHE IZ I'M GONNA BUSTA CAP UP IN YOUR SS! WHERE ARE THE SENSHI! I WANT SENSHI! I WANT HER TO BE WITH HEERO! HE MA BOI! NO EXCUSES FOR NOT DOING IT! JA NE! [shoots a bullet in the air and runs out with the s.w.a.t team and f.b.i and m.i.b and police and the c.i.a behind me] YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 9 . 6/3/2005
Me like! But um, question. If this fic takes place after the GW series, the Doctors are supposed to be dead. Cough. Yeah.
moon-bunny735 chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
Please update your story soon. I absolutely LOVE it. Also is Heero going to kill the Doctor soon? I really don't like that guy. And is sailormoon going to make an appearence soon too? Anyways update soon! _
BookReader2007 chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
great story cant wait for the next chapter please update soon