Reviews for How Hard Could It Be?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
That is sooooon true. It gets better as the kids get older. Very funny.
Martionmanswife chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
been here, done this. Babies are a wonder, but they are hard on the sleeping schedule.
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Jajaja owww o.o es duro tener hijos xD
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ha ha ha! I knew it would end like that!
RhodaBush chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I sooooo remember those days!
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Dear snapefan520,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Fall-Winter 2013 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

CATEGORY: BEST COMEDY for "How Hard Could It Be?"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 20115 . html.

The nominations period ends on October 28, 2013.

The voting period will commence on November 1, 2013 and close on December 31, 2013 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before January 10, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
Isabella.W chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This is so precious! Haha I love the ending
Bari Sax Player chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I'm with Ginny. Wipe the milk off his face and finish for Merlin's sake! I sure hope that managed to get it on when they woke up from their little nap. It would be a shame to waste a perfectly good hotel room! LOL. Loved this and even got a little of my favorite action, Snape handling himself in the shower. YUM.
bournespeed chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Loved it, poor frustrated Snapes.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was so funny and cute! I loved this :) The scene where Hermione squirted breast milk was hilarious! Not going to lie... almost peed my pants! And the whole story was very realistic, and the ending was just so cute :) They both needed a good night's sleep, and they finally got it! :) Well done!
Mel chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Very cute!
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
lovely and fun to read :)
monsterkittie chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Sweet story! Yup, that's how babies go :) can we have a follow up chapter? When Silas gets a brother or sister? Pleeeese? :)
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was just as funny the second time around! James asking about the baby's nose still makes me laugh. .. as does the dose of milk Severus was given... ;)

This is well-written and oodles of fun!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I loved this, any parents with newborns can relate to poor Hermione and Severus's situation. A great one shot Xx