Reviews for It started with a Tease
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
LOVE your story! PLEASE make more! I NEED MORE!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
MMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEE!
maripas chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Well it has been cute up until now although i think Haru is sort of out of character but it's alright I like it. Thank you for writing I will be looking forward the next chapter ) take care
SateAyam chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Argh, why u always meanie to me :w: you always make me curious what will happen to the next chapter is..

And why would Rin transfer to Iwatobi?!

(Well, Rin, s ok. As long you didn't interfere with this cute couple.. XD)

*shot*

Keep up the good work!
FlameMetal chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I go with your other reviewer. Why DID you skip the smut? xD Hell of an update, tho. Good read right there.
NyxLied chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
That was so hot and cute! Why did you skip the smut? :( you should write one, I'm sure you would do amazing!
VermilionValentine chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
cant wait for the next chapter _ so cute
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
CUTE! I really loved how Rei fainted. XD cracked me up! and Haru staying in the bath for 12 hours because Makoto didn't come to pick him up! :D I look forward to seeing what happens next. :)
NyxLied chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Such a cute chapter! :D I want to see their relationship as bf's please!
KeyJ23 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Up for another edit girl? This was really good. The concept is so cute. I'm glad that Nagisa and Rei were there to tell Makoto to man up. And after all this time, I had no idea that Nagisa was younger. Like, what? But, I'm glad Makoto finally admitted his feelings and that Haru felt the same way. Lol, "I met you because you're supposed to take care of me and spoil me." Good job on this chapter, but the dialogue is still confusing. Keep writing.
SateAyam chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Woaaaah! You updated it earlier than I thought xDD thankyou!

Hshgsgsgfdj, OMG I'm so excited on reading your fict seriously xD

And oh yeah, nice chapter! (I thought that there will be a sexy scene, LOL. But that isn't necessary more srsly) so.. Is there any chapter again after this? Well, I'm just asking :D

Yeaay! *hug you tightly*
Dislievenir chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
. oi! how dare you leave me with a cliff hanger.. ! o TT you had me and you do this . it hurts .! you're good c: i really liked it - please continue it TOT i want to know!
SateAyam chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hi there Shin! :3

So I found this fict while I'm on my way to school.. And it makes my day for unknown reasooon! Thankyou!

And oh yeah, I don't really get the story when mako-chan said that he want to go home now..

well, I think that means that I need to ready next part, ne :33

I'll support you from here! Advance to the next part pls? :3
ashley.radtke.10 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is sooo freakin cute! Update soon please I love it! And the question *fangirling* keep going please! Love you :)
ashira23 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013