Reviews for Of Beast And Blade
xfactor chapter 23 . 6/24/2011
Dude, this story is awesome. The plot is creative.
Irelandgal131 chapter 23 . 6/23/2011
This is definitely one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I love your character development and your attention to detail. I know it's been a while but you should definitely finish this story! I want to know what happens! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 11/22/2010
can't wait to see what you come up with for an ending
Guest chapter 23 . 11/22/2010
can't wait to see what you come up with for an ending
love is killing me chapter 23 . 6/16/2010
Are you going to update this?
pixienerd chapter 23 . 5/20/2010
This is one of the best fanfics I've read, and I've read a lot of them. - A truly epic piece, indeed.
Drifting One chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
You have only one problem, and it has to do with regionalism. "Y'all" means "you all" and is never used for a single person. Ever. As a person living close to where Rogue supposedly orginated, I know this . . .

Besides that, this story is exlemplary, lovely. Thank you for posting it!
Niwaki chapter 23 . 6/28/2009
this story is great I really love it, only one problem I think it's always kitty and Rogue that takes the spotlight in a fight Kurt should have a chance too

thank you very much hope to see you soon
orange chapter 23 . 5/21/2009
after stupidly realizing too late that this story wasnt finished, i would like to send you a request.

from the dark, dank, DEEP depths of my soul i plea to you... FINISH THIS STORY!

or, if you cant find the time, at least infrom your readers in a summary of what you planned to happen. while not the most satisfying choice, it at least gives us some closure.

right now, your story is like an agoinizing want that wont go away.

so. please, for the sake of my sanity,

FINISH THIS STORY!

ps: love the rogue/pietru pairing.
Flali-Chan chapter 23 . 4/28/2009
This story is so damn good that i really hope you will update it at some point.
Talon83 chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
It's Cheron, the boatman of the River Styx.
Shadowsong chapter 23 . 3/18/2007
This story is amazing! The detail, the awesome battle scenes, how the AU character meld with the canon characters to become separate, unique ones... it's a pity that this fanfiction hasn't been updated in two years, but just reading the first 23 chapters has been quite a ride!
N. Brink chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
I was impressed reading the Calorsiel Texts the first time (which was a couple years ago at least), and am still impressed this time around. Writing something like that just seems very difficult to me, and usually I'll zone such things like that out, but you pulled it off wonderfully and my attention didn't drift for a second.

Having already read a lot of Of Beast And Blade a few years back, this time when I was reading the Calorsiel Texts, I was just trying to interpret it a little more now that I have more foresight in regards to what it's talking about.

I believe Kurt, Kitty, and Rogue were supposed to represent Death, Love, and Hope, but I don't think I ever learned which character went to which, and I still can't figure out who would be assigned to which.

One question I'm wondering now (which I suppose I was wondering more in the prologue) is who that old woman is. I want to say Rogue, but... I'm not sure. I hope you'll reveal who it is one of these days.
N. Brink chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I started reading this ages ago, but ended up falling off the wagon, so to speak.

So now I'm rereading to catch up again. I'm surprised, I thought the beginning was different than this...

Anyway, I really liked the prologue and will try to review each chapter, but I probably won't be able to make many enlightening comments. Sorry.
Pyric chapter 23 . 7/18/2006
PLEASE forgive me, for it would seem that I have not posted one, SINGLE review for this utterly fantastic piece of fanfiction.

Oh, the shame!

I...I've just got to say that this story is nothing short of spectacular. EVERYTHING about it is amazing, with great character relationships and development, wonderful humour and action...it's got everything! It's well-written and is simply brilliantly delivered.

Again, I have got to appologize for the lack of reviews for this marvelous story on my part. You deserve at least that much, as this is easily one of the GREATEST stories I have ever encountered on this site.

Truly wonderful. I can't say it enough.