Reviews for Inside My Mind
contralto-rose chapter 35 . 12/22/2015
Firstly, I read this entire story in a day, that's how much I was invested in your story. I had locked myself in my bedroom for 24 hours to read this- not many stories have ever made me do this.

The emotions I felt whilst reading this was immense and I cannot put into words how much I fell in love with this storyline- it is a truly credible fanfiction doing Once Upon A Time justice.

Well done on your fantastic story, I cannot wait to see what other stories you bring out!
M R Jackson
Moniii chapter 35 . 8/6/2015
Such a powerful ending! Thankyou so much for this amazing story, I enjoyed it all the way...hope to read more ff of yours!
I would have loved to see what happened to the other characters, but it was still a good ending and a bit to leave for the imagination...
Beautiful last part (rumbelle kiss :) )and I loved the Anastasia song idea!
echofinley chapter 35 . 7/20/2015
Awesome job! Loved the last chapter and hiw everything came together.
darkonesroses chapter 35 . 7/20/2015
Ohhhhhhhh my god it's over! I'm crying, it's over! But like... What happens next?! Ugh, I freaking love this story! Sad to see it go but still happy about the happy ending! Hugs and loves!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/19/2015
I've enjoyed the story, it was complex and interesting, but I'd really like to know what happened to the rest of the characters.
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 35 . 7/19/2015
OOH! So true love's kiss broke the curse but what happened to the rest of the characters? I mean I would like to know their reactions and what not to all of this. I like that eventually their two lives finally caught up and it became parallel.

So wait, Rumpel split his soul in half too so he could talk to her and then both of their bodies joined their souls?
kagi-chan2 chapter 35 . 7/19/2015
hmm, the ending is a bit abrupt, they broke the curse and are back in the dark castle...
that's good but somehow..I don't know, there is one tiny piece missing.
I did enjoy the story while you posted it, but the end..somehow it was like you willed it to end here, Like Belle forced herself to write something else...
Grace5231973 chapter 35 . 7/19/2015
So they broke the curse and returned to the forest? This story was a little confusing but I enjoyed it.
MyraValhallah chapter 35 . 7/19/2015
Beautiful story, thanks for sharing :)
Relliurad chapter 35 . 7/19/2015
Oh that was a fantastic ending. Congratulations. I am in awe of this story, it must have been a mammoth task, getting it all to work the way it did. I hope you're proud of what you have achieved here.
kagi-chan2 chapter 34 . 7/14/2015
Oh no. I can understand that her friends think, she is out of her mind, who wouldn't except Mr. Gold. How will you fix this, where will be the twist, the solution.
I'm looking forward to reading it
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 34 . 7/14/2015
I am so sorry. I keep forgetting to review. (*Cringes) Anyways, I really starting to dislike Red here. I really think she's jealous of Belle and it is possibly why she is angry at her. It is not so much as she feels betrayed but more like she envies her for having someone who loved her by two men. Also, Cora is really evil...hm! I wonder how Belle will remember it all...if can do a proper hypno I wonder if it will help or hinder her memories. Hm!
echofinley chapter 34 . 7/13/2015
Oh no that was a frightening chapter but I really loved it. Please update soon I'm on the edge of my seat!:)
Grace5231973 chapter 34 . 7/13/2015
I hope Gold can save Belle! Can I just slap Red and Mary Margaret! They had no right to do that to Belle! Hurry back please!
N0L0ng3rWr1t1ngH3r3 chapter 34 . 7/13/2015