Reviews for Hosting Shadows
Ally Nicole Rose chapter 4 . 1/31
PLEASE! Do more!
Engineer4Ever chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
...Why would Minato's Invoker just so happen to be under the couch?

i'm srry but this chapter feels like its all over the place.
SakuraDreamerz chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
oh boy! Tamakis next!
megzarie chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
This story is fairly decent so far. I just hope that the next Fool isn't Tamaki because I swear if that happens I'll facepalm myself so hard, I'll have a red hand-shaped mark on my face for an entire week. While I could kinda see the comedic value for it, Tamaki doesn't fit the bill for the position of the Fool. My guess is either Mori or Kyoya as they are more similar to Yu and Minato personality wise, though both still don't seem like they'd fit either. At least, that's how I see it. Honestly, I think Haruhi would've made a good Fool even though she could easily it the Priestess arcana or maybe even Hanged man (The only reason I included Hanged is because it represents indecision or the the inability to do something about the person's situation, which is what Haruhi feels about the Host Club thing.) I guess what I'm trying to say is that all the Fools have a certain type of something. That something is hard for me to pinpoint, especially since Aigis is also among the Fools. She seems a little different from Minato and Yu personality wise.
LeviathanTamer chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Oooooh... things are getting very interesting now. A new Wild Card oh who could it be? *shivers with excitement* I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter and hoping that it's as amazing as this one.
SakuraDreamerz chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Ho boy! Who could it be?
SakuraDreamerz chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Pleaaaaaase continue! This is getting really good!
Panda Hero chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
The plot is going too fast and you're not explaining the situation. There's no set up and it's rather clunky to be honest. Negative things aside, it's a pretty great story. Everyone was in character and your grammar is flawless. However, you should try to stretch out the plot in to several chapters and give characters more time to talk to each other. Fill the story's nooks and crannys.
LeviathanTamer chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
You have my undivided attention until this review is over... alright that was a lie as I just checked out what my sister was watching... anyway I find this story to be Great so far, I couldn't find any typos the characters that I know of are good so far. AND THAT CLIFFHANGER! I'll let you know now that I'll be watching this story and possibly you. so you may now...

CONSIDER THIS STORY FOLLOWED!