Reviews for A Home for a Nobody
MiztressKira chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
This is beautiful! Please continue with the next chapter. Your a good author ;)
Sherane chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Update q.q
Yuss chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Update please
13TheAce chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
A tad more of Xion, can't wait for a more proper introduction. Nice intros on the other members, especially Xigbar. Olotte! This story keeps getting better! I wonder how she knows Roxas? Good times with sea salt ice cream at the clock tower. Can't wait for the next chapter!
13TheAce chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
*For chapter 1, I also like the change in definition of Nobody*

Luxord! Nice to see him more cause the game doesn't go into him too much. Like the tarot card touch, reminds me of Persona. Can't wait for the Empress, Temperance, and Ten of Cups to kick in for Roxas. Especially considering his past. Great job weaving it in, by the way.
13TheAce chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Very interesting concept and I like it. Like how everyone keeps the same quirks but in a "we are tenants like you" manner. Also like that it is Roxas x Xion. Glorious. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.
khdayskh1314 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
This fanfiction is pretty interesting. It seems that you've mixed up a bit of what a nobody truly is. What my imagining of a nobody is in this fanfiction is a person born into a life full of emptiness and suffering, bound to be someone who everyone forgets. Am i right? Please correct me if i have any faults in my thought.

I really admired about what you did with Luxord telling Roxas' fortune with cards. I was about to die when he told of Roxas' future. MY GOSH. ROXAS ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE GOING TO FIND "SOMEONE" REAL SOON? I apologize for the caps. It's just that i love Rokushi so much. I can't wait to see how you'll handle the fluff scenes! that is...if there are going to be any.

It's never too early for some bonding between two characters. I would have liked it if there was a scene in this chapter or next chapter where Roxas and Xion become acquainted with one another. As long as don't suddenly make them date or anything i don't think that you'll make the pace go too fast.

I enjoyed this fanfic! I'll be looking forward to more chapters!
Candasaurus chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Really great start! The first chapter lured me in, second had Luxord, we need more Luxord in our lives. Lol
The Black and Silver Angel chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Very well made! Hope you continue writing this! There needs to be more Rokushi on the internet, its my OTP! Can't wait to see what happens next!
cobra1777 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
very well done but I want to see more keep it up the chapter flowed nicely.
failuretoact chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is awesome! This story is exceptional in all the ways that a reader looks for: you have a good plot so far, excellent grammar, and you apparently spell-checked yourself before posting the story. I'm excited to see a promising new prospect of a story in this fandom. Please, please, please update soon!
(p.s. I'm not the same person that left the last review. So you can expect another from the last one, I think?)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Very nice plot so far, we'll described, and a great start. I think I'm going to like this story! When I get on my account, I'll review!