Reviews for At Your Convenience
Kaiisan chapter 1 . 6/29
This is awesome! It's been a while since I read the original version of this so I can't wait to fall in love with this story again!
Mao chapter 1 . 6/29
Chopper is so cute!
I'll finish my review below. I'm sorry I posted it by mistake before ending it.

So...Second: The pace of the storyline, the ryhthm of the events was perfect. I really liked how the story advanced fast, but nothing was too rushed. In every chapter something was happening.

Curiously, reading this fic felt like watching a good movie. It made me feel very satisfied and happy at the end.
"At your Convenience" is one of my favorites fanfictions of all times. I remember clearly the first time I read it, a long time ago, and how immensely I enjoyed it. And at the ending, I thought "there is (absolutely) nothing I would change in this story". That is something I almost never think, independently of how much I like ir love a fic, usually there is at least one thing ir aspect I could criticize. If you must improve something, anything, of this story...thinking very hard, I would say the plot of Chopper biological parents and Zoro's past was a little weak, it could have been more detailed. Maybe with some flashbacks, but not necessarily. The best qualities of "At your Convenience" were the following. First: It was a "comprehensive" story (I'm not sure if that is the correct word). I mean: it had humor, adventure, mystery, romance, angst, tenderness...it has everything. And the amount of sad, funny, cute, scary, exciting and sexy moments was very well balanced. Second: The
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 6/28
Loving this story so far! It's very creative and original. Was not expecting the end, with Chopper being Zoro's kid and it warmed my heart. You've got a great writing style and I'm hooked on the first chapter alone. Can't wait to read more!
Dreams and Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/28
Awwwww that was cute! It's nice to see you rewrite this. Man sanji is annoying I feel for zoro now since I work as cashier. Please update soon!
HAREOO3 chapter 1 . 6/28
You write so nice. I love it. Sanji and Zoro, still fighting like always XD
please update sooon.
Cara-Dolce chapter 1 . 6/28
hey. good start on your rewrite! :) that ending part is so cute. definitely more chopper is a good thing. i have always loved the start of the story. i'm hoping that my favourite scenes are kept in, but i am looking forward to what changes you make and how much your writing has improved. it would be interesting if once the rewrite is done to do a comparison between the old and the new - did you save a copy of the original and is it or will it be accessible at all in the future? i am a major fan of this story, i have read the original 20 times, so i am really looking forward to the rest of it being updated! do you know how regular your updates will be?
:/ I was expecting a sanji x zoro. Kinda disappointed on that but otherwise it was really good and interesting.
Autumn chapter 28 . 6/16
;O; But I love it like it is...
GothicNinjaKitty chapter 28 . 6/13
Why don't you repost the story as a new story instead of taking this one down? Then you have two versions of it up

I don't think people can comment on the chapters if they already posted comments on them.
Plus it will save time and frustration, because I tried to do it before and it just got all jumbled up and took a while to fix it

Just a suggestion
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 27 . 5/2
I died so jard~! I tjink my heart exploded though:/ i shouldnt be alive-any way! Loved this so much~ had just the right amount of drama n action and LOVE~3
Talks for taking the time to massage sick a brilliant story for us readers to adore:3
aniprincess13 chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
This was very nicely written _ If I didn't have work to do, I would have finished all 27 chapters in a day!
Subaru's dreams chapter 27 . 8/2/2014
Such a great story! Thank you so much! I love it! And I love the coffee thing at the end. smiles. Both are such cute parents and Tony is sooo sweet! 3
Subaru's dreams chapter 14 . 8/2/2014