Reviews for Hogwarts Year Five: This Wasn't in the Sylabus
ml101 chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
Love your story...but from the looks of it, you're not going to continue it...but I still utterly adore it!
PlrtzGlrb chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
...And now I'm just a big, fluffy puppy with bad teeth...

So glad you brought that up.

"Vampires suck." - And I'm so glad Angel got to say that.

Ahaha! Spike and Dru go all bitey on Filch. Classic.

I. Love. Faith. And you write her so perfect. She's still the dark slayer, just...Less dark.

Yay! Tara!

And, I was wondering if the Marauder's Map would come into play. All they have to do is open it up, look, and 'poof,' Spike and Dru.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
"Hey, you, Malfoy, Spike, whatever your name is, come sit in the front row."

Malfoy is totally Spike. Wow, I like him a whole lot more, now.

Faith calling Voldy the V-Word. Priceless.

And, LMAO ["You said you had some juicy gossip, Wesley," Albus Dumbledore replied with a smile. "Let's have it."]
PlrtzGlrb chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
My jaw is, like, on the floor right about now. A 29 chapter Buffy/Angel/HP crossover fic, featuring Wesley, written by YOU.

I don't even know what to say. "Squee" comes to mind, as does "HIP HIP HOOFUCKING RAY" and "ohmygodohmygodohmygod" a la hyperventilation.

Sidebar: I went to your Tell Me A Story thing, and you write Doctor Who fic, and I'm about to pass out from excitement. Not that you'll ever get this review...but, I've been a fan since like, 6th grade, and I just started watching Doctor Who, so...yeah. It's awesome.

-Taylor
AequusTempestas chapter 25 . 3/17/2008
great!
ladyerudite chapter 29 . 7/13/2007
i've just read this from chapter 1 to 29, and i must say this is fantastic! i really do hope you'll wrap this up at some point! keep up the great work! ;)
ethan thorn chapter 29 . 10/1/2006
Nice crossover really good work do you know when the next chapter will be posted.
SailorNeo chapter 29 . 9/22/2006
Okay, hi. I know you haven't updated this story for three years, but I really enjoy it and think you should continue it.
elsa chapter 29 . 8/8/2006
damn, why'd u stop?
rhymneyfaries chapter 29 . 3/2/2006
BRILLIANT FIC! I really enjoyed it!

I loved the humor but the plot was interesting, too.

Please update soon!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 29 . 2/24/2006
totally YAY! i love how much funnyness is in here! *beams happily, showing her insane side* This is so good! Want more!*munchs on smartfood* m...smartfood...I'll bet ya 5 bags of smartfood that it's the 2 inch high fear demon! *cackles madly*
kiara86 chapter 29 . 10/12/2005
oh my god please please please please please please please please please please please please update! couldnt bear 2 see this story unfinished, its absolutely outstandin i love it i love it I LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE!
Darkness'Creation chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Pwitty stowy.
Xmasgoose chapter 29 . 9/7/2005
PLEASE UPDATE FOR THE SAKE OF MY LOST SANITY!
Tinkswings chapter 29 . 8/14/2005