Reviews for Fatal Attractions
Icyfox West chapter 22 . 6/17
Let the healing begin... Interested how they are going to break the spell. Good thing Bobby's on to it
lillelouis chapter 14 . 6/3
YEESSS! Fucking THANK YOU! ANGEERRRR! D:

But noo :( Sammy
teresa.posey.37 chapter 22 . 4/28
This such a sad, but riveting story. Please tell me you plan on completing it. I can't wait to see what happens. Good work.
FudoTwin17 chapter 22 . 4/7
Oh, gosh. My soul cries out. PLEASE UPDATE! While I'm totally happy that Sammy is free and with Dean, I'm still on the edge of my seat. (Also, I can't get Max's death out of my head. Great job! I hope he suffered.) I'm really nervous about the spell and Pryor, though. That man is a nut and Dean ought to be the cracker (possibly with Bobby playing the role of the hands or the tongs or the hard surface on which it is cracked). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (I'll keep going) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
essebes chapter 22 . 3/25
Omg! I just found this story this morning and I've read all 22 chapters. I love it so much! You are a great writer! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
reannablue chapter 22 . 3/21
Poor Sam. I'm sure Dean is right about doing the tests while he's unconscious. I still think the Dr. is massively culpable and deserves the Sam fate as Pryor. What can I say...I'm not as nice as Bobby :).
BranchSuper chapter 22 . 3/20
The doc had better pray that Dean never finds out that he knew what was being done to Sam...
Trucklady53 chapter 22 . 3/19
Now one can only hope that Sam does not wake up during the test but I can understand Dean's reasons and have to agree with him to spare Sam any more distress and yes they need to have answers and proof for future needs. I just don't see how Sam is going to bounce back from this one. The Winchesters are the strongest men I've ever encountered but everyone has a breaking point and this just may be Sam's. Fingers crossed here that this turns out well even though I know it will be a long and very tough ride.
shotofwhiskey chapter 3 . 3/17
Heyyy, I'm from Knightstown, IN! I graduated high school in Knightstown. There is a bar there, called Zipper's. It is very much a redneck bar.

Wow, I can't believe you picked my hometown at random lol
Tricia chapter 22 . 3/16
just finished reading all the chapters. You have done a great job of telling a traumatic noncon fic. I like your characterization of Sam and Dean. They seem true to character. Bobby is done well too. Your original characters are nicely written baddies. Thanks for writing.
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 3/15
I really hope that Sam won't wake up during the rape test. I think his subconscious would keep him out of it for awhile, that he won't be in any hurry to return what he last knew his situation to be. Dean and Bobby are going to have to be strong for Sam, because he's going to have a lot of trouble dealing with what all happened to him. I wonder if his hair will ever return to his wonderful chestnut color?
Art Is The Weapon chapter 22 . 3/15
Just caught up with this story and am intrigued as to where it will end.
Autobot-of-Music chapter 22 . 3/14
I was so happy to see a new chapter! Can't wait for more! :)
Kas3y chapter 22 . 3/14
Oooohhhh, Lovey :) Can't wait for more. :D
AndSoIWrite chapter 22 . 3/13
I'm glad you updated but worried about Sam. Good to see things from Dean's perspective though.