Reviews for Fatal Attractions
DeansSammy chapter 23 . 9/21
Really hope that you find your muse again and continue with the story
DeansSammy chapter 20 . 9/20
Mhm. I'm guess for the movie (and book?) .
Moby Dick . I never readit in english so i don't know theirs names in english. Let me know if i guessed right. I didn't google.
DeansSammy chapter 16 . 9/18
Long time since my last review. Started to reread it. Still love it.
Zabel chapter 23 . 9/12
Hey, sending you love and hoping things look up for you soon. There's nothing wussy about ranting when things have gone to shit, and you really don't need to apologise for it. Offering *hugs* if they're welcome.

Please look after yourself.
Autobot-of-Music chapter 23 . 9/11
Aww I'm super sorry that all that has been happening. :( I'm also very sorry for the loss of your mother. You take all the time you need to get things back together, i'll still be waiting patiently.
hugs
Trucklady53 chapter 23 . 9/9
So sorry to hear of all the stuff you have had to deal with. Life does seem to throw a lot of stuff at us but for most us it is spread out a bit. Sounds like you have not been that lucky but you sound like you are hanging tough and working through it and that is all that you can do at this time. I would love for the story to continue sometime but it has to be when and if you are ready. In the meantime, you need to take care of you. Hugs and please hang in there. There are better days ahead, and they will show themselves when you need them.
jensensgirl3 chapter 23 . 9/7
Sorry for the list of your mother hon, and with all the personal things going on. Take care of yourself first when you are ready you will write again, like Jared a,ways say #AlwaysKeepFighting %LoveYourselfFirst #IAmEnough
SPN Mum chapter 23 . 9/7
I agree with the others. Take care of yourself, and know that we understand. We WILL be waiting for when you feel up to continuing your story. :) Hugs.
marshala chapter 23 . 9/7
Do not for a second feel guilty about this story! Taking care of yourself comes first and you are doing that. Things will get better, they always do eventually. It's time for "you" now & we will still be here when you are ready.
oooPennywiseooo chapter 23 . 9/7
Happy to hear things are getting better for you. I hope that trend continues. Try not to let life get you down, you're not alone. And remember "#Always Keep Fighting.
Nekotsuki chapter 23 . 9/7
As someone who used to write all the time and then got my writer's mojo kinda crushed into dust by real life events, I empathise. I wish you the best to get your spark back, even if you never return to this particular story, and I'm sorry life has been so shitty.

(I also hide in Warcraft, so... I feel you there. Good luck, okay?)
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 23 . 9/7
Take care of yourself first and foremost. We are your fans and we want you to be at your best, even if that means waiting. My heart breaks for all your losses, and I'll keep you in my prayers. Until the next time we talk again, remember Jared's words, and always keep fighting.
please update it is a good story you can't leave it like this please
were the hell are you are you gonna update