Reviews for Fatal Attractions
The Voice of the Bones chapter 1 . 14h
this is really good. i hope you continue.
Kas3y chapter 23 . 3/1
Loved the update, hope another comes soon :) Keep up the amazing work, missing this story :)
Fiery Charizard chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
They are brutal! I do NOT like Max or Pryor! Fantastically written!
Fiery Charizard chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Winchester luck indeed! This just got exciting D
Fiery Charizard chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Ahhh! I Always knew Bela was a conniving so and so! I am so intrigued!
Fiery Charizard chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Your writing is absolutely gorgeous! So powerfully descriptive, the imagery you create is wonderful and your characterisation is spot on! How have I only just found this?

Dr Pryor seems like a total creep! I'm guessing he's going to be the villain of the piece? He's incredibly unsettling.

Amazing work!
DeansSammy chapter 23 . 9/21/2016
Really hope that you find your muse again and continue with the story
DeansSammy chapter 20 . 9/20/2016
Mhm. I'm guess for the movie (and book?) .
Moby Dick . I never readit in english so i don't know theirs names in english. Let me know if i guessed right. I didn't google.
DeansSammy chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
Long time since my last review. Started to reread it. Still love it.
Zabel chapter 23 . 9/12/2016
Hey, sending you love and hoping things look up for you soon. There's nothing wussy about ranting when things have gone to shit, and you really don't need to apologise for it. Offering *hugs* if they're welcome.

Please look after yourself.
Autobot-of-Music chapter 23 . 9/11/2016
Aww I'm super sorry that all that has been happening. :( I'm also very sorry for the loss of your mother. You take all the time you need to get things back together, i'll still be waiting patiently.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2016
hugs
Trucklady53 chapter 23 . 9/9/2016
So sorry to hear of all the stuff you have had to deal with. Life does seem to throw a lot of stuff at us but for most us it is spread out a bit. Sounds like you have not been that lucky but you sound like you are hanging tough and working through it and that is all that you can do at this time. I would love for the story to continue sometime but it has to be when and if you are ready. In the meantime, you need to take care of you. Hugs and please hang in there. There are better days ahead, and they will show themselves when you need them.
jensensgirl3 chapter 23 . 9/7/2016
Sorry for the list of your mother hon, and with all the personal things going on. Take care of yourself first when you are ready you will write again, like Jared a,ways say #AlwaysKeepFighting %LoveYourselfFirst #IAmEnough
SPN Mum chapter 23 . 9/7/2016
I agree with the others. Take care of yourself, and know that we understand. We WILL be waiting for when you feel up to continuing your story. :) Hugs.