Reviews for Mother Dearest
Pixiecropse chapter 7 . 5/5
crap nooo i need more
Whyyyyyy wont you update ive waited so long this is one of the few stories i REALLLY look forward to being updated
iluvfairytale chapter 7 . 1/20
So this Nana is not taking any bs from lemitsu? That's a first from any Nana SI I've ever read ;D
I love her! She's pretty awesome and I love how she fustrates lemitsu.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Update plez
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Plzzzzz, more.
Aoi24 chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
This is really very interesting! :)
Nana is always a baffling character (loving, yes but what kind of mother introduces her son as 'useless' to strangers? and what kind of woman is happy with such ridiculous behaviour as Iemitsu and his malarkey)
I loved her good sense and clear head. Your SI!Nana is an admirable woman and interesting character.
I liked how you portrayed all of the pressure from those around her, horrible as it is this is quite common especially in more hidebound countries where a woman 'has' to get married.
Minirowan chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
This is an interesting take on Nana. Why did she let Iemitsu in if she didn't want anything to do with him? Is she growing to love him? Either way, I can't wait to see what happens. I really want to see Iemitsu change his ways.
Maester A chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Update soon please XDD
Cersesi chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
I like it.
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
plz update plz xD i never hated Iemitsu this much in my lie...god kidnapp...OMG...
chibianimefan26 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014

fufufu she's gonna like him soon enough :3
suntan140 chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
save her iemitsu
Skiddo chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
1/3 of me wants to say Iemitsu is behind this another 1/3 says someone who wants to get back at Iemitsu.
xD I aaaaand the last 1/3 of me wants it to be the people who work with Iemitsu trying to help work things out between them.
xD...yeah like the last idea. It's the most amusing to me.

Now, enough of my nonsensical chatter.
:3 hope you update soon
Slytherin Studios chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Nicely done, please udpate soon.
kathleen25 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
I love your story too much it's so different! In a good way don't worry...
There's a lot of suspense and I like that.
So, I wonder what will happen to Nana?
Keep up the awesome work!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »