Reviews for Mother Dearest
Cyanococcus chapter 7 . 5/19
Uhhhhh how is this complete?...
goukagin chapter 7 . 5/14
this can't be a completed story 0.0 seriously this is way to big of a cliff hanger please don't stop?
I love the way you portray Nana in this story.
This fic just made my day
yukaraii chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
Why. Why a cliffhanger.

Bruh.
Pixiecropse chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
crap nooo i need more
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
Whyyyyyy wont you update ive waited so long this is one of the few stories i REALLLY look forward to being updated
iluvfairytale chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
So this Nana is not taking any bs from lemitsu? That's a first from any Nana SI I've ever read ;D
I love her! She's pretty awesome and I love how she fustrates lemitsu.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Update plez
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Plzzzzz, more.
Aoi24 chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
This is really very interesting! :)
Nana is always a baffling character (loving, yes but what kind of mother introduces her son as 'useless' to strangers? and what kind of woman is happy with such ridiculous behaviour as Iemitsu and his malarkey)
I loved her good sense and clear head. Your SI!Nana is an admirable woman and interesting character.
I liked how you portrayed all of the pressure from those around her, horrible as it is this is quite common especially in more hidebound countries where a woman 'has' to get married.
Minirowan chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
This is an interesting take on Nana. Why did she let Iemitsu in if she didn't want anything to do with him? Is she growing to love him? Either way, I can't wait to see what happens. I really want to see Iemitsu change his ways.
Maester A chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Update soon please XDD
Cersesi chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
I like it.
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
plz update plz xD i never hated Iemitsu this much in my lie...god kidnapp...OMG...
chibianimefan26 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014