Reviews for Disfunction
Elaina96 chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
wow it took me a few day but I finely finished it. I want to say you did a very good job explaining things. I know Lilith from the comics but I know very little about her. I find you made this story very intelligent and you clearly did your research in order to write it. I love the robstar bbrae I only wish there was a little more scene with the parings. but other then that it was a nice story. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
I love how this didnt center around the romance between Beast boy and Raven. Instead, it focused on Raven's relationship with her family and how they care and love for each other. I could see this airing as an episode for the original Teen Titans show, that's how good each characterization was. Even Bumblebee was pretty spot on. Lilith was adorable in the way she switched from eagerness, to humbleness, to playful then serious and then back to eager, confident helpfulness all over again. Beast boy was pretty spot on with his humor ,insecureness, and understanding. Starfire was as cheerful, thoughtful and heartwarming as ever, and oh goodness gracious, Cyborg was the darndest, cutest thing when he spoke to Brave. You wrote Robin's and Raven's relationship pretty well and I love all the brotherly and sisterly love (between them and overall the whole Teen Titans team) 3 and of course, the humor was excellent. The wondergirl coments , nevermore puns, beastboy's two cents puns, the offhandedly mentions of Starfire's and Robin's antics, and many more which I cant name off the top of my head but nevertheless enjoyed. I actually thought Lilith's thorough and quick advice to be believable, I've met people who give off amazing adand accurate advice like that, plus she's a physycologist,a telepath, and a fighter; so she must be a deep thinker who naturally gives off quick,well thought out plans and conclusions. In my opinion she would be anyway, at least thats the way I interpreted her from your writing. I have absolutely no idea how this does not have more reviews but it deserves a whole lot, thats for sure.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I caught the pun! And this is terrific!
twolostsouls25 chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
:) Gonna keep it simple this time...

Just beautiful. I got such a good feeling from this, and it was definitely worth the wait. I can't wait until your epilogue
Thebookthief18 chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
YOU UPDATED :) That made my day! I didn't mind waiting for this chapter, it was a beautiful chapter. I wonder if Azar was a figment of her subconscious or if she really was real, either way you portrayed Azar in such a brilliant and powerful way that would have made the creator of the teen titans proud. I have been in love with this story since I read the first chapter, you have done an astounding job with this story. Thank you. I cannot wait for what you have planned next.
With thanks,
The book thief
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
loved it ;)
JasonVUK chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
:o So Raven like what a lot more powerful now? Or just better focused?

Either way this was great :D I've loved this story and this chapter was amazing. I'm looking forward to your epilogue. :-)
Alec33 chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Damn it was so good to read this again haha
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
UPDATE. UPDATE. PLEASE. UPDATE.
HereForTitans chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Another great chapter, cant wait to read the next but I'll just have to be patient : )
Good stuff and thanks for the long chapter : D
rukia-neesan chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
"Just 'cause you only remember the bad times doesn't mean that's what we remember."
And
"You made yourself smaller than your demon."
Just... wow. There's a reason this is my third time through this story in a month.
rukia-neesan chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
This chapter is just amazing. Raven's choice of attack toward Robin is devastatingly perfect. I really appreciate the body language of Raven's cloak as a defense mechanism, if that makes sense, and Beast Boy's comment about Raven's demon is heartbreaking.
rukia-neesan chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
I'll never get tired of Beast Boy and Cyborg being idiots. The scene at the dinner table is wonderful. And Lilith's dam comment reminded me how much I liked Raven's comment earlier about being 'dammed'. (I've discovered over the years that while I'm good at copy editing, I suck at critiquing, so you're just gonna get notes on scenes I especially like. Hope you don't mind.)
rukia-neesan chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
I love, love, LOVE the part about Raven's mantra. Serious d'awww.
rukia-neesan chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
I just got into Teen Titans fandom about a month ago, and yours was the first good fanfic I found. (In fact, it's one of only about two dozen I've found that I really like.) I love the characterization-I can actually -hear- everything the characters say in their voices. This story has a wonderful mix of angst and awesome, and I can't wait for the next chapter! (I'm not a BBRae fan, and I'm reading this for the third time now, so that should tell you how much I enjoy it...)

I almost started crying when Hope showed up. RobRae friendship is my favorite thing ever, and you've got their relationship down pat. The scene where he's comforting Sadness is perfect. Finding Love in the saferoom is one of my favorite scenes, and I love your Dark Raven. And I haven't yet encountered Lilith in the comics, but you're certainly making me look forward to her.

Sorry I hadn't reviewed before now-I read fanfic on my phone on the train, which makes reviewing difficult at best, but I got a sudden reminder when I was going through the Raven tag on Tumblr, found someone's post about cosplaying Raven with glowing Mark of Scath, looked at their awesome blog, and realized I recognized that name from somewhere... It's a small world.