Reviews for Even If the Years Have Changed Us
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Once again a execellent ending to an adorable tale. A backstory would have been the missing touch but overall; it was a grand read. Thank you for making wonderfully told stories. Until next time!
kitkat127 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
This is so... AMAZING in such a detailed and sunset swishing way! :D :D

okay I want more!
Thermit chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
"and there was no just about her..."

Gorgeous line! And so telling. There is no just about her indeed. Merida's definitely one of those people who is larger than life.

"But he'd also learned that sometimes you had to toss the cheatsheet and fly by instinct—sometimes you had to jump and trust the wind."

That paragraph was such a good, succinct description of Hiccup's character. The kid's mind moves in circles all over the place but he definitely knows to just do things just because. I love that you kept that in mind about his character... and that he reciprocates! It's totally cool that Merida makes the first move but in a lot of stories it gets quite boring when she's doing all the initiating. And kinda disheartening too in a real relationship! Doing all the initiating is tough and a lot of work. I totally think Hiccup's would reciprocate and in a way that lets everybody know he's just as interested...

Good work! Is there any way we can see more pieces from this story?
Thermit chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Heee! Heeheeheehee! I wish I was as brave and impulsive as Merida 'cuz... Ya know, at this point, probably most of the girls in the village have thought about doing that. She (and Astrid) were the ones who had the guts to follow through. Lovely short piece!
BohemianTypewriter chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
You are so unexpectedly magnificent
DancingThroughStars chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
If could write you an epic love letter I would!
You write them so well, and it gives me so many feels, and I just want to hug you.