Reviews for The Promise
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I am so torn over this... Part of me feels that you should definitely continue this because I liked it a lot. Then on the other hand I think the way you ended it was really good...
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
nice use of detail in this chapter. keep it up.
Kamiragem chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Oh My, you HAVE to continue this, please. It's so cute and sweet and I'm reading and loving more and more...
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
You should totally continue. This is a cool story and should have more to it.
Shadico chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Oh I really do hope you continue this, even if updates are slow. This story is just so heartwarming and hopeful! And the upcoming chapters seem so promising! I hope you find the time somehow! Your writing is fantastic!
Shadico chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh my god what a sad start to a story! GAH! Please don't let this be a tragedy and let Rae die! That would break me! This whole situation is just so messed up!

This story is to train you in writing Romance? I never really thought you had any problems with that in your prior stories, and this one is no exception. This chapter is already very heartfelt, can't wait to see the next.
Geofics chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Awesome chapter. Please continue :)
bianca chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Keep writing I enjoyed it.
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Very nice. It is kinda sweet and sad,mmmm they taste good togethor.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
How could you end it here! How could you be so cruel? Please make a chapter two! You've got me hooked. I need to know what happens!
J.Jocelyn chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I'm all teary-eyed from this. It was very well done. I am amazed!
Imtoolazytologin chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I like it
Geofics chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is well written and a good romance even if it wasn't a direct romance.
I do not believe the cliff hanger to be effective though as it doesn't show you to be evil, just wasting the potential of a great story.
If you were to continue you could write a very good and powerful story that may move me to tears (which is an extremely hard thing to do) and you could show off romance and loss working hand in hand to create vengeance, remorse and so much more. Just think about continuing... Ok?
- Ty :)
Cailus Sionnach chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
You're a sick person, man. Leaving a hell of a cliff hanger like that. Well done. I think you got it down pretty well. Depressing but well done.
RavenDrawer chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
It was very well written... And saaad! :'(
But I like the part where Beast Boy is sure she'll wake up.
But I'm going to stick with that and say... She'll be fine. She's Raven. :)