Reviews for The Other Guys
Vieltrien chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
You should update this
Tomas44 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
this is really good, are you still writing for this fic or have you dropped it? i would love to see more of it
Tomas44 chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
ok this is a really great fanfic and i would love to see more of it. i love how you've gone from character to character and had each of their thoughts and emotions put into words, what can i say? i really like this and where it's heading
002219 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Oh hey, that was actually very awesome. The Sword of the Destroyer, huh. Is it a great sword or just normal-sized? Then again, if Jaune was able to dual-wield with it, it should be about the size of a broadsword, maybe a longsword at best.

Although now that I mentioned that, I suddenly remember Dark Souls 2 and how someone dual-wielded Ultra Greatswords. And now I'm imagining Jaune swinging around dual great swords. Glorious...

Keep up the good work, and St. Michael seems like a pretty interesting 'voice in the head' for Jaune. Maybe he's the culmination of all his self-deprecation, and the Sword of the Destroyer was really just Jaune's semblance? Hm...WMGs are running abound.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Hey, this is a great story, however you haven't uploaded anything in a while which is annoying so upload more stuff please! Unless you're dead, which would suck
BlazeTrigger21 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Hello there, BlazeTrigger here. I have to say I haven't read that many RWBY fanfics that focus solely on team JNPR, but this one is definitely interesting. First of all, all of the characters' personalities are spot on as well as their interactions with each other despite the lack of screen time they've had, so very nice work on that. The St. Michael thing threw me off a little bit but it's interesting to see you take something from Joan of Arc's history and integrating it into the story, though be careful with how much you put him into the story. Regardless, I am interested to see where you take Jaune's development and his relationships with his team. There were no noticeable grammar or spelling errors in the story, so you're good on that. I did want to ask if team RWBY will have any more cameos in the story? But I have to say one of my favorite parts of this fanfic is the interactions between Nora and Ren, and even her rant in the third chapter I could picture her doing it and it definitely got me laughing. I understand that you're currently busy with your Sekirei fanfic and with other things in your life, but I would like to see how the story plays out when you have the time. Overall, this has to be one of my favorite RWBY stories and I patiently wait for your next update. Good luck with this and your other stories.

Until then,
Duon chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Wow, this is a REALLY good story! Too bad you're not updating it anymore.
CelticPhoenixProductions chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I love this, keep it up! Though I'd say keep St. Michael to a minimum. It's kinda distracting when OCs are added like that, even if it's thematically fitting.

My point is, don't turn St. Michael into Navi. XP

Otherwise you're doing great! :D
eak60 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
That was incredible! Character developmemt, plot advances, and an action scene? YES, PLEASE! I'm really liking your headcannon; this story has some real potentiol. I like the idea of Jaune having his own family-guidance-councelor-person-thing. Anyway, great job, beautifully written chapter. Hug a moose, eat a banana, shove a potato up your ear, and GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS REVIEW!
Pickle the chicken chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Great story, update soon!
narutofan876 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I laughed so hard at your ending authors note with the boop comment thats when i knew i would like nora as a character that and i'm queen of the castle"
Shakhor chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
The plot is cliché but well-executed and the the vocabulary is excellent.
The characters so far obey the little canon we have, nice insights on Pyrrha not as much on Jaune.
Overall, the best fic RWBY has to offer as of yet.
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
very interesting development.
MEleeSmasher chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Well this is very interesting.
tealgirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is awesome,i just started to watch RWBY and it is so freaking awesome. I'm glad that someone is writing about team JNPR,because yeah team ruby is awesome but so is JNPR. That and I think Ren and Nora are so cute together! :) Well I really hope you update soon,I can't wait!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »