Reviews for incipiens fati
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 10 . 5/2
The original was better based on the first chapter. So I am quitting this story now.
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 11 . 2/26
So that's how your going to end your once interesting story?!
ashynlem chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
I generally liked it, but i think we really don't have enough background on which families the potters interacted with when harry patrick and steve were younger, and also when you started in on the politics route, i would be alot better if you added some more about the relationships, like the light families, dark families and the neutrals abit about who are allied and such things, maybe somthing about the businesses, otherwise i think it's decent but has lots of room for inprovement, i'd like to read where you go from here so could you update this story with a notice when you publish a sequel?
Kurogami Mika chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Please write a sequel!
L.Maurel chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Well, this certainly is an interesting twist. I'm looking forward to any sequel you may have written or may jet write.
midnight-flurry chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Nice. Harry finished the basilisk with brains instead of brawn as a true ravenclaw would. Patrick and his parents are so blah. How can they ignore and neglect their own children like that?! It's a bit unbelievable that no one caught that in their world. And as Harry solve the mystery of the chamber of secrets what have Patrick, Ron, and Harmione been doing? It is Ron's sister and Patrick grew up with the Wesleys so he should have a bigger incentive to save Ginny . Also, we know who are Steve's friends bit what about Harry's? We only know that he's friends with the trains but that's it. Anyway, I really enjoy your story and look forward to reading more of this story in the future. Happy New Year.
adenoide chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Why is Harry who goes to the chamber?
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
How will Patrick to nit being the savior this time
917brat chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
this is so good and I would really love to read more please keep it up.
anarion87 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
nice story so far
war sage chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
great chapter
geetac chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
I like the chapter
adenoide chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Harry is preparing his futur.
Penny is wise chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Awesome story so far.
geetac chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
I like the chapter very much