Reviews for Snjóflóð
tanseynz chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Roasted nuts and barbecued weenies! Oh Eric!
bib2009 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Thanks Kat - they better not have killed off our Eric!
B-Rock525 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I feel better as well. Its a plausible story...
C. S. Tolkien chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I doubt that they would kill him, because one, he didn't die in the books, and two, it to much popular character to kill him, and of course, Charlaine Harris isn't George RR Martin.
AshleySue chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I seriously freaking LOVE how you ended it with "Probably in about six month!"
dori chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Thanks! Helped me too!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
No Eric, don't think about Sookie. She all but dusted you off her life as if she never said she loved you. Give up already, some things are worth fighting for, not her. Live Eric.
racecz5 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Great start! I like the 6 month reference, always assuming he's going to go to the vamp/human suck and protect party. Aww I just scrolled to the top and I see it's a one shot. : ( My vote is for you to continue!
hsp3x3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
i love it... i hated that... it felt like a series finale, not a season finale...
Mel chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh please don't keep this as a one shot, I would love to see this story develop more
VampMad50 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Thank you so much for that Kat. I've been hoping you'd do something for us. I've been feeling sick to my stomach about that ending. I still do. But you've at least eased that awful feeling. I had nightmares about it last night. Silly I know. It's just a show. But I'm soooo disappointed. Thanks for improving things a little :-)
Ericsbee chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Thank you! Hopefully the TB writers will be as kind.
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I could see this planning out exactly this way...hopefully the PTB get your idea thru ESP or something! LOL!
Goldie Jean Aeglaca chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Brilliant! Thank you.
Cotharach chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I love that he accidentally saves himself by yelling loud enough to cause an avalanche. Hopefully the writers will take a page from your playbook. God knows the series would be much improved.