Reviews for Past Your Bedtime! The Late Night Talkshow!
DeidaraClone chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS TALK SHOW!;P AND I MEAN IT! IT'S HILLAIRIUS!
DeidaraClone chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
PLEEZ KEEP WRITING!
DeidaraClone chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
OMG I CAN'T STOP ROTFLMBO! AMARA AND MICHELLE ARE AWESOME! AND DON'T YOU EVER INSULT THEM AGAIN OR KINY KAWATAZA, OSHOKYA! *strikes a classic Sailor Moon pose* (p.s.,"KINY KAWATAZA, OSHOKYA!" is actually "In The Name Moon, I Will Punish You!" in Japanese;p) (p.p.s., i don't think i spelled it quite right) But onegai continue the show and bring them on again! pleez? *stares at you with the worlds saddest puppy dog face, and whimpering oh so sadly*
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
hey, why not put Black Lady, Neherenia and Galaxia on the next show?
Dusty Dawn chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
i like the story write more plse
batesgirl2002 chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
Ohmigod... that was really good! I can't wait to read the rest!
I-like-doom chapter 4 . 6/8/2002
*is scared beyond danged belif*
I-like-doom chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Tigerseye was extremly 'T DO THAT AGAIN!
surrey chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
... i've never really watched much sailor moon... but i think i got the general idea. Anyways i liked it...you should Definatly write something to do with Gundam Wing! _ you could have all the pilots on there! and completely bash Hilde..or better yet that creepy... ::twitch:: person, Relena... well just an idea. Farewell.
Remliss chapter 4 . 12/26/2001
Now THAT was hilarious...LOVED THE AMAZON TRIO ONE! _
Morgana chapter 4 . 4/14/2001
Wow... very nice. Write more!
Morgana chapter 2 . 4/14/2001
This one made me actually laugh out loud... not a very common occurence. "Looks like we booked the dubbed ones..." LOL!
Morgana chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
interesting, but funny. Fisheye exspecially. (by the way, exspecially is intentionally spelled wrong. It's like terribibble.)
Khari chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Hey I LOVE IT! it is hillarious (sp...i suck at spelling) keep up the exceptional work ok bye bye...

Khari *