Reviews for All the President's Men
Dandelion Lass chapter 20 . 8/7
I just finished your fabulous story! Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us! You are an inspiration of a writer! I hope to see you on Tumblr soon. :)
honeylime chapter 20 . 8/4
What a ride this has been! So wonderful, in fact, that I didn't want to get off and delayed the end for months in denial that this story had come to conclusion. I love that you ended with a bit of mystery, and frankly either option is a good one for the family. Though, I have to believe that the people of Panem see what the rest of us see and will re-elect him.

This has been excellent, start to finish, and will remain one of my favorite AUs. Thank you for the hard work and creativity you poured into this story and for sharing it with us!
nnifer chapter 20 . 7/19
This whole story has been beautiful. Thank you for putting your time and heart into it.
MTK4FUN chapter 20 . 7/5
I really enjoyed all the twists and turns of this story. It was really well-done. I personally hope Peeta lost the election and is going off to have a wonderful life as a civilian but either way I like your open-ending ending. It leaves things up to the reader's imagination. Thanks for sharing and best wishes in all your future writing endeavors.
mansts chapter 20 . 7/5
This story was a true pleasure to read! I loved it! Thank you for writing it!
MTK4FUN chapter 9 . 7/4
I'm reading this story and had to stop here to commend you for such a dramatic chapter. Oh my goodness, so much happened. I'm glad I waited until the story was completed otherwise, I think I would have been very unhappy to wait for the update.
Pookieh chapter 20 . 6/29
So I'm a little late to the game on this review but wow, thank you so much for the amazing ride with president!Peeta! This was a perfect way to end it (and in my head he ends up winning again and they of course have a baby girl) and as much I'm sad to hear this is the end of everlark fanfic for you, I'm excited for your journey with your own original work. You are a wonderful story teller, my dear, and way to end on a high note! *hugs*
flip fantasia chapter 20 . 6/23
Thank you for writing, it was fun to follow along for the last 2 years. Congrats on finishing what you started and best wishes on your own stories to come :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 6/13
kansa chapter 20 . 5/27
Good ending! He'll make a good president over the next few years. Could easily do a sequal, but for once I'm happy with not continuing.
MrsCullenMallark chapter 20 . 5/27
The ending to this story is bittersweet in many ways. This was one of my favourite stories but I understand all good things come to an end, just like your Hunger Games fanfic writing. Thank you for sharing your story and talent with us. :-)
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 20 . 5/15
Wow what a great story. So in this story i guess people from the districts are not confined to the district they were born in? And can be peacekeepers, even when under the snow regime? I can't currently recall, but what industry was district 5 known for? I was kind of shocked that Gale died what seemed pretty early on in the story. I knew the kidnapping would get pinned on Katnniss, I knew that coin had to be the one behind it. Anyhow, it would be awesome if you did a follow up story that maybe highlights Peeta's accomplishments and the family dynamics during his second term and after. :)
Reader701 chapter 20 . 5/9
What a fantastic ending. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading your story; I've really fallen in love with your characters, especially Rye. I am also incredibly sad that I won't have any further chapters to look forward to, but I'll definitely be rereading this. I love the tender moments between Peeta and Katniss and Rye's happiness at the new baby.
harleys chapter 5 . 5/9