Reviews for For My Brother
Nice fic, I liked it. :)
Evilneko101 chapter 5 . 7/3
Loved it!
f.tastarossa chapter 5 . 2/14
Ohhh I get it. finally! very nice answer for Rin's sick!
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 2/14
rinnnn you did a good job writer.
P.S. im not S...i think 3
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Loved it
Rubber Noodles chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
totally worth the two hours
DrytotheDen chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
That was pretty good! No, that was awesome!
I really liked that, keep up the awesome work!
tarballGZ chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
"Like a homicidal teacher could make us quit. Been there, done that."

Anyway, nice conclusion! So is this the final chapter?
Bazi-Reloaded chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Shame you didn't continue. This was one of those rare fics in Blue Exorcist that were actually good.

FallenAngel chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Wow. Er, okay then. You jack asses! Get it through your heads! Yukio would NEVER hurt Rin! D:
Yabbe chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
This is so good! Please, please, please come back to this story!
Knives or Pens chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
MORE! NOW! I like this story a lot and wish for you to continue please, I have it favorited so i'll know if you do. So please keep writing.
book keeper 2000 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
O.o you need to update... Please post another chapter up! It's really good! Please please please!
paracuties chapter 4 . 1/3/2014

I LOVE this story but you only updated in September, and published in August, which've lost interest! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE this is REALLY good, really well-written, and the characters aren't weird or anything and it's good and UGHHHH NOOO DON'T DISCONTINUE I HATE IT WHEN THE AUTHORS DO THAT :'(

Of course, I'm being kind of hypocritical when I say that. I do know though that I WILL finish the stories, just because I hate leaving them there unfinished. So if you know you're going to finish it, someday, then...I suppose I can't really say anything more. But this is really good. And I think it'd be quite a loss if you didn't complete this story.

Keep writing!
yakari school chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
This is good! I hope to see another chapter soon :)