Reviews for Sweet Metamorphosis
teamcarlisle21G chapter 48 . 4/28
I love the story
Little Bucky chapter 48 . 4/26
Omg please update this! This is amazing!
Rue Dawn chapter 48 . 3/26
Truely excellent story, funny, romantic and serious when needed. Also completely believable. Had me wrapped up all night. But I have a flight to catch and can't leave a longer review so I'll just say thank you and I hope you update soon.
Thingumabob chapter 48 . 1/28
I adore your story! Thank you so much for writing!
FleurSuoh chapter 48 . 1/6
Looking forward to the next chapter
NinjaChipmunk chapter 48 . 1/5
Yay for the love between Danielle and Aragorn but boo for coming close to the end! It's so darn good! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
guest chapter 48 . 12/30/2014
Hope you update soon :D
waistedyouth chapter 48 . 12/28/2014
I love this story and I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 48 . 12/24/2014
I LOVE IT!
Alyssa Heloise chapter 48 . 12/25/2014
Amazing story! Im an spanish-speaker and I have to admit: I was a little sceptic about the plot. However, thanks to god that I was wrong. In three days (inclosed your last update - today) I've readed all. Danielle is an equilibrate OC, you have done it well.

Please update soon!

PD: Sorry for any mistake or error in my review. I can understand english but I'm not proud about my writing skills. I'm sorry! ㅠㅠ.
Janie24 chapter 48 . 12/25/2014
What a wonderful x-mas gift :) i read it in bed, with my handkerchief, coughing all the time, but I enjoyed it nonetheless :D I hope you are going to update soon :)
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 48 . 12/24/2014
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
Estel
Gwilwillith chapter 48 . 12/24/2014
Great chapter!
Fire and Ash chapter 48 . 12/24/2014
Good chapter! I can't wait for more. Are Danielle and Aragorn gonna get married? I would also enjoy reading a sequel, if you're considering it, that is! :D

I think they would have the cutest babies! XD
mrsdansmith chapter 47 . 12/17/2014
Love this story! It is so well thought out and written.
Poor Danielle, her and Aragorn really do need to talk. Can't wait till the next chapter!