Reviews for Sweet Metamorphosis
Pasht chapter 43 . 2/9
I know this happened in the film, but you need to explain how they went from riding horses to being on foot. Where did their horses go?
Luontoiti chapter 32 . 12/22/2017
I find it so unfair that women have the "right" to fight but they don't have to while men are forced to.
Luontoiti chapter 20 . 12/21/2017
I kinda hate Danielle in this chapter. Why woulf she ask why someone can't fight in a battle because she was vorn with breast when she should be asking why are boys forced to battle when they have dicks? And maybe Theoden just doesnmt want to lose his precious niece when he has already lost his son. Urgh, Danielle is so... urgh...
EnchantedRiver chapter 51 . 12/21/2017
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. I really had an amazing time reading it. The pacing was just right for me and you really made an effort in developing your character. She really felt human. Her fears, her feelings, her reactions seemed justifiable especially for someone who was suddenly thrown into a world she knew nothing about. The romance part developed quite naturally. Though it would be nice to look into Aragorn's thoughts while he was developing his feelings for her. Maybe just a few snippets would do. Nevertheless, it was good and it didn't seem forced. Overall, it was an impressive work and I would love to read more of your stories in the future.
deathelk chapter 51 . 12/6/2017
ahhhhHHHHHH. AHHHH. this is AMAZING. so good. I'm deceased because of how good this is. owkhkslf. love love love.
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 51 . 11/8/2017
Well this was an amazing story. and honestly were you left off was a good ending. Don't feel pressure to finish if you don't have time:)
SortingHat chapter 6 . 10/4/2017
I hate the misconception that people in those days didn't know what machines were. They would've known about basic gears and levers.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 10/4/2017
And all the other search engines except Bing uses Google in their inquiry they just don't track your IP like Start Page or Duck Duck Go. The world is now mostly monopolies and globalist running the show there is no true independence left. Trump recently stopped a big merger with Time Warner that would've killed what's left of the news industry.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
Sadly the web 2.0 is almost completely worthless ran by potheads and Google as a result is stuck between a rock and a hard place. With no more morals (which the bible and other ancient cultures have predicted) Google is forced to choose to be a truth machine or let it be free for all anarchy. Unfortunately they are vague on being a truth machine.

Google uses Watson AI to guess people's search so the results are now almost useless unless you do social and chat which the majority do. Anything outside of that confuses Watson AI. Look up Watson AI vs Jeopardy by MIT. Google uses the (dumb) version of it.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 10/4/2017
She needs a solicitor.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/4/2017
What a BS answer. If the wizards worked together they could come up with a real answer. I'm surprised she just accepted it like that instead of demanding a better investigation. It's well within her rights.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
When I heard the BOOM I'd wonder if it's dynamite or bombs going off. I'd assume the caves were being excavated.
Shanshui chapter 51 . 8/26/2017
Hi, I really enjoyed your fanfiction. I rarely read Aragorn/OC fic', but this story is great.
upon-a-girl chapter 51 . 8/4/2017
this was a beautiful story to read and I want to thank you for it, hoping that you may see it and be warmed about that many people enjoyed this story and enjoy it still. I hope you are well, since I see you never updated the last chapter you wanted for this story. Nonetheless though it ended perfectly, as it is, on a moment, where it leaves the reader with a warmed heart. All the best for you. x
sleepywitchysamurai chapter 51 . 7/25/2017
This is such a beautiful and well written story. This is my first time reading an Aragorn/OC story and I loved it. The bonus was that it was a slow burn, tjose are my favorite kind of romances. I enjoyed going throw all the phases of Danielle's character development. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the next update