Reviews for Sweet Metamorphosis
princesaangelbebe chapter 51 . 9/3
I absolutely love your story! Your style of writing is incredible! Who doesn't like fluff? But I would like to see Aragorn part of the story.. see how he tries to understand her way of thinking in their relationship, how she teaches him and he has to learn things from her.. Idk I think it would be cute...
Mistia chapter 51 . 9/2
I would love to read fluff between them, we hardly read much of it.

And we cannot forget about their wedding or more specifically their wedding NIGHT!
Mistia chapter 35 . 9/2
So curious as to what happened with Arwen? Did depart to West with her kin or has she tied her fate with the Ring?
Mistia chapter 31 . 9/2
So Elrond still brought the reforged Narsil, the sword of Elendil, into Andúril to Aragorn?
Mistia chapter 17 . 9/2
Is Arwen still going to save him I wonder
Mistia chapter 8 . 9/2
I think my heat breaks a little every time I saw this scene
Made-From-Uru chapter 51 . 8/15
Ahh, another great chapter! Cant wait for the next one!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 51 . 8/13
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~ Estel
unicorn682006 chapter 51 . 8/13
I have never been much for an Aragorn/OC stories, bit have to say I was intrigued This is a wonderful story and have enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for sharing this story and your talent for writing.
Gwilwillith chapter 51 . 8/13
Yay!
totaliny chapter 51 . 8/13
Love it, can't wait for the next chapter.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 51 . 8/12
Loved the new chapter! Danielle is such a character. Looking forward to more :) I would also love to see Aragorn and Danielle's life after this story :) Please write a short novella...
TMI Fairy chapter 51 . 8/12
As to posting links - you have to put spaces before all dots, or best replace themn with
space DOT space
That's what I do.
three times "w" and aych-tee-tee-pee will be deleted regardless, so don't worry about that.
The main interesting thing down the line for me is Danielle having max sixty years ahead of her, probably forty or fifty. Aragorn will live, in excellent health, 120 before he decides to die.
Borys
i am sorry for the bad review.
I am sorry for the bad review. I was just fustrated with myself and my lie. Reading fanfic allows me to forget the fustration. And i love this story. So i guess i just wanted the chapter to last much longer. I really am sorry for making your day bad.