Reviews for Oblivion- The 4th Quarter Quell
ILikeToThinkI'mCool chapter 29 . 6/15
Such an interesting chapter! I love the idea of the different roses, and how they reflect everyone's personality. Keither seems to be getting a little protective over Barkley as well.

Can't wait until your next update!
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 29 . 6/15
Jesus Christ the entire time I was praying to God Carmini would be okay . WHO MAKES THE PREGNANT LADY GO FIRST?!
FreestyleRevolution chapter 29 . 6/14
Hiii,
So I've been horrible at reviewing. I apologize. Brielle is being represented as I pictured her and I'm liking her leadership skills. As for her relationship with other characters, Ashton seems to be a good pair with her. It would be amazing if you were able to show more of their conversation and/or bonding.
The arenas are so detailed and I love the development that's been happening in them. It provides a large challenge for the tributes so we will see where that leaves them.
I hope you have a nice summer and I'm excited for the next chapter. XD
Mere
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 28 . 4/1
For having never played IB, reading the tributes react gave me chills . Great job, keep up the good work!
Mirabel chapter 28 . 3/24
I just finished reading all of the chapters! I LOVE THIS AND THE CREATIVITY! Oh my gosh I'm so happy I found your story Dominique because I watched PewDiePie's walkthroughs for each of the games and after I finished all of them, I just wanted more. I'm just like that, so thank goodness for fanfiction.

Anyways, I've agreed with the deaths and the obituaries so far (Mac was your tribute? Heheh.) None of the deaths were THAT surprising to me yet, but it's still quite early with the bloodbath and all. I do like the way you set up the chapter! I think it's great, easy to read and easy to progress, but if you want to experiment with the structure I can't complain. I have tons of favorite tributes, I don't think it's worth listing them all because I'd cover up like 70% of the tributes at this point haha. I will say that I love Tricity, and I can't pinpoint a reason. She's just lovable for me.

Update soon lovelyyyy Mirabel
ILikeToThinkI'mCool chapter 28 . 3/22
1. I knew people had to die, after all it is the games. However I am a bit surprised by who died. I am also nervous for the continuation of the bloodbath, I quite like all of the tributes!

2. This format is pretty good, this way you can feature each arena at least a little bit with every chapter.

The way Keither immediately followed Barkley into the painting was so omg... so many feels right now.

Great chapter!
LokiThisIsMadness chapter 27 . 3/22
Wow, Domi, you have been doing so great with this! I know I am not the best reviewer around, but I am still here and looking foward to this! I'm loving what you have done with Carminha so far and I can't wait to see what the Games will bring. Thank you! I can't really wait for the bloodbath so please, update soon!

I can't wait!
ILikeToThinkI'mCool chapter 26 . 3/21
1. Definitely the first one with Ember, El, Mira, and Carminha. The tension with that one was so high I could feel it. I doubt Ember will ever forgive Carminha for what she did.

Great chapter!
Tear That Cherry Out chapter 26 . 3/21
what ? im reviewing ? omg
ik it has surprised everyone but you deserve it ok i like your writing definitely and i just wanna let you know that im still reading, even if i havent been the most supportive woth reviews;/
anyways, just a quick thank you for writing Yarrow the way you have been. shes nothing amazing, nothing standout, but the way you've developed her from the little something ive given you and transforming her into the character she is, i couldnt be more grateful. thanks a million!

im really interested in seeing the dynamics of the games and such, your idea is definitely unique and i cant wait to see how it plays out!

i think thats it? yeah
ok bye
Frap98 chapter 24 . 3/12
Wow, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed this story for almost a year. Been caught up with life, you know? Nevertheless, your writing style is the same as I remember: engaging, detailed, and exciting. I love the story so far and seriously cannot wait for the rest of it!
MoonlightSunlightEclipse chapter 6 . 3/12
Gooooooo ALTHEE!
ILikeToThinkI'mCool chapter 24 . 3/11
Ahhhhhh your chapters are always so interesting, and you always manage to show each tribute in a new light.

1. I really liked Coy's little section, it was fairly interesting, and I admit I like him as a character.

2. I'm just excited to see a few of my favorite tributes! Including my own, but there are a few other tributes I have my eye on...

Great chapter, can't wait until your next update!
Rachael torie b chapter 24 . 3/11
Firstly, I just want to say you're writing is as brilliant as I remember. I feel terrible for not keeping up with this magnificent story.
Secondly, I would like to apologize for not keeping up to date with the story and not reviewing. I would like to fix that, starting now.
As for me, I really liked Glint and Coy. They stood out to me the most anyway.
Let's see, I look forward to what my own character will say, obviously, but I look forward to see what the newer tributes will say also. Like the ones from the 98th and the 99th. I think that will be interesting.
I went through the last chapter, thanks so much for giving Tricity an eleven! Wow! I did not expect that, but thanks so much.
Good luck with this, you've put lots of hard work into this and it's evident through the writing. Update as soon as you can! :)
LokiThisIsMadness chapter 23 . 2/23
Hey Dommy! Yeah, I have been an awful reviewwer, but I wanted to show you that I'm still here!
This was a great chapter, and I am quite excited to see the arena. This has a lot of potential, all of the arenas.

Speaking about tributes, I think you have been showing everyone in the right way. Personally, I would like to see more of Carminha (of course I'm being a bit bias, but I love what you have been doing with her.), Carella, Tricity, Steele, Glint and Brielle. Maybe Azura, I like her too.

Anyways, update soon! :D
Lauryncrotty205 chapter 4 . 1/9
I am really confused . Is Calloway and Leon the same er son and if so is she married to him or what