Reviews for Fragmented Soul
LoveThyFrenemies chapter 1 . 3/18
Hm...I like the story and it certainly has an interesting plot. It deserves more reviews!
Maybe it's because the pairing (HP X FG) is uncommon?
hi chapter 93 . 3/6
I'm looking forward to a new update in this story.

It's a very good story so hopefully you don't abandon it
DJinTheHOUse chapter 20 . 3/2
So can two submissive's be together? I mean Fenrir was acting jelous of Micha and Harry, so can they be together. Also i persume that all females are submissive, and i have read the extra parts and i know that micha has sex with a female in the old pack he was in and got her pregnant. So two submissive's can be together right? same goes with two dominants? I have read all of your chapters so i know when Jaylon comes in and when dean and Aiden go over and they are intrested in jaylon.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 18 . 3/2
When i read the story i keep thinking of au's (i do this for a few other stories), my brain will wander into thinking how the story would be if Clay and Harry liked eachother(which i kind of know that it would never happen since Clay likes girls mainly Romy who i adore), or how the story would be like if harry and clay had not went to the club on his birthday. I hate Harlan so much (such a pretty name, and face) to bad hes just pretty on the outside, and rotten to the core. Oh how is Micha's name prounces is it like Misha(Me-sha), or Mika(Me-ka)?
Djinthehouse chapter 18 . 3/2
When i read your stories i think about Au's of your story(i do this for a few stories), and i kept thinking like how it would be if Harry, and clay had ended up together, or maybe how the story would have been if Harry and Clay hadn't went out for Harry's birthday, and all of that stuff. though currently i hate harlan(such a cute name, and he is supose to be attractive) a pretty face, but a sour and evil personalitiy i just want to hug and coddle micha(is it prouncouse Misha, or Mika?)
blackrose499 chapter 93 . 1/21
please please please come back to the story I've been with it since the beginning I love it dearly
PleiadesWolfe chapter 5 . 1/9
They talk about Riddle being evil but Dumbledore and Sirius and taking that evil a step further.
Cara Meirfert chapter 93 . 11/22/2016
Hello! So I found this story because of a friend and we've both read it (well she's still reading it but I've gotten all the way through) and we both love it. It's a fantastic idea and amazingly executed. I can't wait for you to post more of it! Please update soon.
krixlight chapter 93 . 10/30/2016
expected. totally expected. will Robin be killed when they found out she was involved with the aconite? will they find out?
Draco chapter 93 . 9/20/2016
Please update its been over 31 days. People are wondering if your dead.
Kim chapter 67 . 9/17/2016
First you say yes a hawk then you say yes a falcon. Confusing us all. Make up your mind.
Hela chapter 60 . 9/17/2016
Mommy spelled correctly. Your spelly Mummy which is something totally different.
Clarenc chapter 52 . 9/15/2016
Its sitting not Sat.
It's standing not stood.
Remus is not Harry s Godfather.
Ndhh chapter 48 . 9/14/2016
Why is greyback lupin sire when you wrote in this story in an earlier chapter that he was his Grandsire.
Dumbledork chapter 38 . 9/12/2016