Reviews for Fragmented Soul
Yankeegomera chapter 93 . 8/22
Bitten, his father potion and now poissoned...
Serius health problems ...
This fanfiction is longer than all 7 harry potter books combined that's crazy the harry potter books are 1,084,170 words
blackbloodywolf chapter 93 . 8/20
my goodness Harry doesn't seem to be able to catch a brake can he
CanisLupusHomoSapien chapter 93 . 8/19
You almost got me to feel sorry for Robin at the beginning but then she ruined it. I wonder what's going to happen to her now? It's kind of funny how Cedric is going on in the background and everyone's ignoring him - except for Voldemort of course.

Thanks for writing!
lizyeh2000 chapter 93 . 8/19
Thanks for updating! Congrats on 3 years!
jemm137 chapter 92 . 6/3
OMG i love this series. tbh read the entire thing three times. cant wait for moreeee
icestick chapter 1 . 5/26
Number2
tearsofbreaks chapter 92 . 5/11
So Robin got raped. she got what she deserved. honestly. I'd much rather see her killed before she cause much more trouble for the other in the pack. hate her so much. One antagonist is typically enough. You have voldemort, dumbledore, Robin, and the gildon pack. Please kill some. This is getting painful. I keep thinking who's gonna get hurt. who's gonna be betrayed. Please update soon. 3
CanisLupusHomoSapien chapter 92 . 5/6
Am I the only one who thinks Robin's got what's coming for her?
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 92 . 5/4
I know they don't like her but they need to protect robin from the carrow brother he's disgusting
DevilishAngel666 chapter 92 . 5/3
I do love your story and look forward to each and every update. Robin is a piece of work but she is going through a lot at Hogwarts. Is Harry kicking Voldy's ass going to be soon or is that going to be at the end of the story? i hope that Severus can be cured, I miss him. I wonder how he would take Harry's relationship with Fenrir? Awesome story and i look forward to the next chapter.
delia cerrano chapter 91 . 4/26
Oh my gosh! I wish Harry, Fenrir, somebody...would put that vicious Robin in her place! And Romy? Stop indulging your hormones. Also where on earth is my beloved Severus? Still missing and no one even thinking or worrying about him?
love this story, only wish that i had found it sooner.
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 91 . 4/20
Wow robin go away you will never get fenrir he hates u
Pikachu79 chapter 91 . 4/17
Yeah, Robin will never learn and she will most likely not live too much longer.