Reviews for Hadrian White and the Sorcerer's Stone
UPDATE SOON!
HOGWARTS HOUSE chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
good work! waiting 2 read next chapter
PurpleBullet chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
RebeliousOne chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
YES! I am so happy that Harry got away. What an exit! he he I hope all of those responsible get what's coming to them. It's a miracle that Harry is not like Riddle at this point. The Brits lucked out there.

Although, I am glad that he will be grey since the light has much to be desired IMO. They are too judgmental and self-righteous for me. I thought it was nuts that they had a problem with killing enemies during war. Well Harry did as did Dumbles and others. *shakes head*

An apprentice? Awesome! I take it she is going to heal him not only mentally, but physically as well. He is at least malnourished and that may have damaged his eyesight as well. Mentally, it would be better for him not to see James Potter (who he set his hair on fire) in the mirror and look like his own person unlike canon. Even though it is superficial, I want him looking good when he sees those b*stards again to show them how much better he was without them. That would include dressing to impress, etc. Not like Malfoy, just classy. More like Blaise who was quietly elegant, not a show off. Make sense?

Now on to more important things, Hadrian will learn far more than that brat by the time he gets to Hogwarts. Hadrian is not only more intelligent and powerful, he would be willing to work much harder. Also, American are different I am sure and I doubt that they would sneer at exercise like the Brits did in canon. Learning how to protect his mind will be vital when he is around Dumbles. Fortunately, Aria is a Master. YES! Another thing, I am glad that he will learn at least the basics (hopefully more) in Potions since Snape does not teach the subject. Sneering and writing a recipe on the board is not teaching. Aria would know this and prepare Hadrian like crazy I am sure.

I love this and I can hardly wait for more. Please update soon. :)
ibterismith50 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Looking forward to more. Thanks
Omg chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is the best story in the world! Good start Niernen!
WHAT chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Who is this "Hadrian Potter"?! DAFUQ! you wrote "harry and daniel"? wut the hell is going on.
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Great start :)
RebeliousOne chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I'll take a wait and see approach. Please don't have James and Lily be abusive. He'll obviously be neglected, but I hope he has all he needs to become great magically, physically, and mentally. He could study all that magic he wants, even magic not approved by them, and they would not know for example. Things like bed time, supervision would not be an issue.

Is this a Harry/Mione pairing? Or is it a brother/sister relationship?

Will Mione's parents neglect her as well? Will they be grey at least? If not, I do not know how they can realistically become friends if she is like canon. Her trust in authority would have Harry running for the hills since he would trust in anything but. I have seen fics do this, but a neglected, not abused Harry (who knows that the problem is with his parents not him unlike canon with his aunt and uncle) would be very wary of her. He also would not make friends by any heroics with the troll. Unless he is under an alias and can have a different persona that Harry Potter could have had.

Will they meet when they are adults? There are other schools out there. If he goes to Hogwarts, will he go under an alias like the title suggests? There is so much that you can do which is why I am reserving judgment. I have been disappointed over promising fics before.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 8/19/2013