Reviews for Turmoil in the Land of Mists: The Shado-Pan
Tossen81 chapter 24 . 3/1
Great work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
tavingtonsbeauty chapter 24 . 2/23
I saw this, but I was busy all of the last two weeks. I am tired and needed a break from my classwork today so I read this. It is going well. I saw I have more to read now. LOL. Thanks, as always for the interesting developments. I really need to get one mine!
kjcletus chapter 24 . 2/15
Glad to see you writing again! I'm looking forward to seeing more of the battle with the Sha of Anger as well as Taran's gradual descent into darkness. Good work!
Tossen81 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Just found this story and I look very much forward to reading the rest of it! I love the character of Taran Zhu and I appreciate how you write him. Indeed, great writing altogether!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
Good fun read. I had missed it. Nice to come home to after a long day of work
kjcletus chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
great to see you publishing a chapter again! Its been a long wait, much appreciated sir!
tavingtonsbeauty chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
Oops the last thing was me
kjcletus chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
This chapter was a very good read! It gets the reader up to speed across multiple fronts and character perspectives. I also thought it was a good touch with the Yaungol. I always viewed their race as more of a tragic anti hero type than being an all-out villainous type. Urang was definitely a good twist on the Ox Gate front. My anticipation for the final battle with the Sha of Anger is just going through the roof. Can't wait to read more and it was good to see Lao Chin back in action!
tavingtonsbeauty chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
yeah update! This was awesome. Thank you! Was a nice treat after working at 4am
7th Legion chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
Great chapter, though I wish u would update faster. This fic is one of only a few worth reading on wow fanfiction. Good luck.
kjcletus chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Glad to hear from ya again! Well done sir, excellently written!
tavingtonsbeauty chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Well that was worth the wait. Thank you!
kjcletus chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Great job on the intro of the new characters! Loon Mai was superbly done, showing the tough situation that any commander would be in during such a trying time. Well done!
kjcletus chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Well done! I am totally looking forward to seeing Chen! Your description of the aftermath of the battle at the Jade Temple, as well as the Sha of Doubt itself were great and very descriptive, making a reader think that they were actually there to witness it firsthand. I also thought you did a great job at the end, humanizing Taran Zhu, showing the wear and tear on his mind and body that the war has caused. It also amplified the doubt/concern of his fellow Pandaren leaders such as Wan and Yalia. Good work!
tavingtonsbeauty chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
Well that made for a good way to end the night. Good way to end this part. Chen coming in will be good. At least in yours he won't be Taran's rival. LOL