Reviews for Shadow Geek
hellfire45 chapter 10 . 8/9
Good make more chapters and what she is doing is illegal so she isn't serving her country so I geuss alex was not the only mole
guest chapter 10 . 8/2
I am really curious if you have a plan to complete the story.
Mfoto chapter 10 . 6/18
One of my fav stories to read
Anon chapter 10 . 4/4
So it's been over two years. Where is that update?
PaolotheBobcat chapter 10 . 2/29
Love this story. Hope you can update it soon, I want to know how badly Tony's getting whack for leaving mcgee's personal file in his bag.
frankathrinjane chapter 10 . 1/4
I really love this story so far. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
How about an update? Pleeeeeeeezzzz?
Tbookworm chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Thank you for sharing your work. This is a great beginning and your plot has a lot of potential. I hope that you decide to finish your story. I look forward to any updates.
guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Have enjoyed the story so far. I fear you are writing yourself into a corner. I hope Tim can convince them the file is a plant to dis credit and flush him out After all if he killed three sailors plus his software theft and other unnamed crimes against the USN this has to be sold as a sting on him or he is dead; or rescue by Gibbs etc the IRA and MI-6 will be caught but the terrorists can not be caught easily. And Tim is shown as being so good an agent that he would not accept 2/3 of the mission as emough. Otherwise Tim is to die and it is over but some crying.
BabyGhost123 chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter...hope it doesn't have McGee being tortured though. ...
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
What the HELL was Tim's personnel file doing in Tony's backpack on an 'undercover' meet?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2015
Please continue this story
delete-account-please-6568622 chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
I really like this perfect story so please update this fabulous story as I can’t wait to see what is going to happen in this absolute story.
delete-account-please-6559878 chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
Got to say this story is excellent so far and can’t wait to read more of this wonderful story so please update this awesome story soon
delete-account-please-6410135 chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
This story is brilliant can’t wait to read more of this bright story so please update this radiant story again.