Reviews for Shadow Geek
BabyGhost123 chapter 10 . 6/12
Can't wait for the next chapter...hope it doesn't have McGee being tortured though. ...
What the HELL was Tim's personnel file doing in Tony's backpack on an 'undercover' meet?
Please continue this story
delete-account-please-6568622 chapter 10 . 3/2
I really like this perfect story so please update this fabulous story as I can’t wait to see what is going to happen in this absolute story.
delete-account-please-6559878 chapter 10 . 2/28
Got to say this story is excellent so far and can’t wait to read more of this wonderful story so please update this awesome story soon
delete-account-please-6410135 chapter 10 . 2/26
This story is brilliant can’t wait to read more of this bright story so please update this radiant story again.
Deanna Watson chapter 10 . 2/15
please update its awesome
tomfeltonlover1991 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
I love this alot. Please please update this really soon
1sunfun chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Good.
Laura chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
Please continue with this story. Tim is my fave NCIS caracter and I hate that he is so under utilized. Love stories where he is the star, and I need more please!
Catcat1520 chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
MORE PLEASE!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Go, Tim!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Excellent start!
momcat chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
OMG, OMG, OMG ! So we were thinking about the wrong Alex ! Good thinking ! You really got us ! But the story is unfinished, left on a hangover and I hate this ! I read these last months maybe a dozen of unfinished fanfics and I hate to be left in anguish.. So pleaase, please get over with your writer's block or whatever you have and finish this story, will you ? Take care..
Momcat chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
Yay, they finally got his message ! And it was time for them-especially Tony-to realize what a gifted person McGee is, how good he can be given the occasion, which they never did in the series and in most fanfics … After all these years, I don't understand why the writers of the series keep showing McGe as the comical and incompetent character.. I would like to see them make Tony show some appreciation towards Tim, now that they have a new probie...