Reviews for Shadow Geek
Wheres is the next chapter to continue the story?
Gregorypeck205 chapter 10 . 2/3
Great story as usual. Really good writing style. I have just one problem with it. YOU HAVE GOT TO FINISH IT! LOL. You have got me on the edge of my seat. Please please say you are going to finish it.
gsprings45 chapter 10 . 1/7
This is a really good story. I like the way you are writing this fanfiction. Are you going to continue this story? I would really like to see where you are going to go with next.
brendafay chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
hellfire45 chapter 10 . 8/9/2016
Good make more chapters and what she is doing is illegal so she isn't serving her country so I geuss alex was not the only mole
guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
I am really curious if you have a plan to complete the story.
Mfoto chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
One of my fav stories to read
Anon chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
So it's been over two years. Where is that update?
PaolotheBobcat chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
Love this story. Hope you can update it soon, I want to know how badly Tony's getting whack for leaving mcgee's personal file in his bag.
BananaramaPajama chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
I really love this story so far. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
How about an update? Pleeeeeeeezzzz?
Tbookworm chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Thank you for sharing your work. This is a great beginning and your plot has a lot of potential. I hope that you decide to finish your story. I look forward to any updates.
guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Have enjoyed the story so far. I fear you are writing yourself into a corner. I hope Tim can convince them the file is a plant to dis credit and flush him out After all if he killed three sailors plus his software theft and other unnamed crimes against the USN this has to be sold as a sting on him or he is dead; or rescue by Gibbs etc the IRA and MI-6 will be caught but the terrorists can not be caught easily. And Tim is shown as being so good an agent that he would not accept 2/3 of the mission as emough. Otherwise Tim is to die and it is over but some crying.
BabyGhost123 chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter...hope it doesn't have McGee being tortured though. ...
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
What the HELL was Tim's personnel file doing in Tony's backpack on an 'undercover' meet?