Reviews for Secret Weapons: The Real Story
Sequel? Yes please!
taylovesbevin chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
damn poor danny
SailorSea chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Plz do a sequel this story was great!
fglla2211 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
OMG THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! THIS. IS. EPIC. I HAVE NO MORE WORDS. PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! Goodbye.
Number 1 Phan chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Hey! You should really write a sequel. I am dying to know where this could go. I read all three chapters in one sitting and am totally dying for more. Your writing is really good and you are one hundred percent in character. I don't see that often, so mega props!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Does Danny get his ice powers early?

In canon, he doesn't get his ice powers until Urban Jungle in the third season after Vlad becomes Mayor of Amity Park, which is after Secret Weapons (that's in the second season).

Other than that, it was a good chapter. Update soon.
Inviso-Al chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
I say sequel!
Robinloverfireve chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Yess sexual but make it longer
mihane100 chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
This is great! :D
Sequel please! _
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Yessss do a sequel!
Kasena chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Do I even have to say my opinion on a sequel? Clockwork dammit, Vlad! Stop being so extreme, or I will post the picture on the internet! How do you think the ghosts would react to the mighty Plasmius being soft towards the Ghost Boy?!
BlackishPinkXDemonicAngel chapter 3 . 9/18/2013

Bluepheonix123 chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

And yes cheese is epic
Villiangirl chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
You right about how Danny usually ends up in choke hold by Vlad every time they tend to fight. I hope you update this story again soon since it really much better than the episode which was totally ok but not really super good. Update again soon :)
Deyinel chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
This is great so far! I agree about the secret weapons episode. I thought it was very strange for Vlad to try to get Danny killed after he had finally captured him, and he should have been smart enough to know that even if Jaz wanted to live with him she probably wasn't ready to kill her own brother.

I like Vlad's thought process, and Danny is great in this chapter. I expect him to keep trying to escape, at least for a while. Stubborn is the word.

I look forward to where this is going. Update soon please!