Reviews for Fade to White
milady.gothika chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
You should continue this. The way you wrote them is amazing. I find myself enjoying every word and every sentence. You nailed their characters. As if I'm reading original Bleach series rather than fanfic. :-) .
Lena-Prince08 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I love your story, is one of the best i read lately, if you can write more about that story please do, your story is awesome…..
el Cierto chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
i love u managed to make this fict. it's awesome. really. everything is just so in place. i love it. so please continue. thank you so much.
Miniki Yushido chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I really didn't seem fond of the pairing until recently. And now that I have read one I have begun to read several. This one, among many, is astoundingly fitting for these two characters. I love the style in which you have written it and I would love to see more (correction, I NEED to see more).
Carol chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Really nicely written - it also seems quite in character and not overly sweet, which would ruin their place in the manga as quite tragic characters (if we talk about their romantic lives). I don't have any objections if you want to add a few chapters to it. ;)
SparkleMuffin8 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Naisssss! Looking forward to the next chapter. I've loved this pairing since the first time I read one.