Reviews for New Found Love
sesshomarugirl121 chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
As a reviewer i have to say tht the story has a very good plot to it could use a little bit more juicy details in the limes and the chapters could've been a little longer too... ;)
xXLizzy-MargaretXx chapter 34 . 9/28/2014
Awesome! Loved the drama and romance in it! Great job
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Okay... Sesshomaru and Koga are very OOC but it's a good story
munford chapter 34 . 5/11/2014
I think Sesshomaru got off to easily on a lot of things. But overall I love it so keep up the good work.
blade chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
u should add like sesshomaru gets mad at his mate and but he still has felings for her and she tells him she is having pups
CamilleDeFaey chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Honey you are not doing it wrong, do you know why? Because it comes from you and only you can say that it is wrong, Fuck haters they are the reason for your success the more you have means that you must be doing something right. The reason Artist do the things that they do are to get or receive arise out of the people viewing their work weather it be good or bad. reading this puts a smile on my face and takes my mind off of the depression that I face on a day to day basis. So this is my THANK YOU for writing this !
TrisaeaRyuVinares chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Good story, but you need someone to edit your spelling.. It would be perfect then. )
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 34 . 12/27/2013
I loved the story but I didn't like koga as the bad guy. And I'm a kikyo hater, so I didn't like her being with inuyasha.
CrystalBlueWolf chapter 34 . 12/20/2013
It wasn't a bad story, but it was very rushed and disjointed. It also has a lot of spelling mistakes which is a shame
luna1945 chapter 34 . 12/18/2013
that was an interesting ending after i finally caught up with the story your writing has improved a lot i loved this story and how you described the characters in your own way also putting your own spin on them although you had one small grammar error in this chapter and i had to bite my lip on that but after that there was nothing that have to complain about for grammar but this chapter was too short and that saddens me it was supposed to be long or at least longer that was mean i find that teasing but not much i could do about it now any way good chapter and i am going to be pestering you to maybe do another story on this one maybe if there is a high demand for it so get ready because i am back :) yep good job!
DarkAngel8605 chapter 22 . 12/17/2013
I like what I've read so far of this story, but there are a lot of grammar errors that need to be corrected. There are also some sentences that could be worded differently.

What I would suggest is to go through and reread your work as you are writing, that can make it easy to find things that need to be corrected.
NikitaTaichou007 chapter 34 . 12/16/2013
Awee that was a short ending but I did love the story. I can't wait to read your other stories in the near future.
liany chapter 34 . 12/16/2013
maybe a one shot about "Rin, the prince and Sesshomaru ready to kill" if you could, that would be great. I'd like to read that. I like your story and it's on my favorite list :)
lady susi chapter 34 . 12/16/2013
i really enjoyed this story from start to finish law thank you very for writing
DarkBloodyWerewolf chapter 34 . 12/15/2013
standing ovation *applauses* Amazing story bravo! loved every second of this story. It will be in my favs and reread as long as it is up on this site.