Reviews for Small Bump
jk chapter 2 . 5/30
this is really fucking boring
Thank you for this beautiful story.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 3/30
I love mustard and butter with ham sandwiches! Yum. I'm hungry now, so thx for that! ;). I'm so happy Bella felt a tiny kick. It means the world to them...
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 3/30
The only thing I craved was pizza. Well I guess almost anything with tomatoes. It was a long time and many angsty years ago. I've had so many tragic things in my life. I recently (just two months ago) lost my husband. He died right next to me in our bed. The paramedics got his heart started but it always stopped. I am lost right now. I need to take care of many things, but just can't move yet. Reading keeps me distracted, but I really need to buckle up and take charge. I just can't right now. Sorry, don't know why I'm telling you all this. I guess I needed to talk. I got lost in Bella and Edward's grief, I guess.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 3/30
You are an amazing writer! You even had the nerve to write during the Kristen/Robert break-up period. It seemed to me at the time that the new story count went down during that awful time.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 3/30
LayatHomeMom was singing your praises so of course I had to check you out. I happen to respect her opinion very much! ;)

I think I'm going to like this adventure...
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/30
This story is amazing already...Thx
sanutazwrites chapter 13 . 3/20
t
This is such an amazing story.
Xoxo chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
Trully sweet. Xoxo.
KB-94 chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
Awwwww so cute. I loved it! Thank you
KB-94 chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
Ive never had a miscarriage but I remember when my sister did and how devastated she was. It took her months to recover and I think what made it worse was because no one talks about it. There's such a sigma of shame associated with it, just like Bella felt, and I wish more women talked about the experience because I think people like my sister wouldn't have felt so alone. It's definitely not something to be ashamed of. But it's something so hush hush in our society that it makes it feel that way.

On a happier note, it's a really great story so far, sad but great. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!
Paolina Beke H chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
Your stories are so good, but this one was particularly beautiful. I truly loved it!
Thanks
Saludos!
irelandk chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
:-)
twirob chapter 13 . 1/6/2016
AWESOME! story i loved that it was all epov i did wonder though what their ages were and how come he was cullen when carlisle wasn't his dad? i loved that he was a nurse instead of a doctor though thanks for sharing ;D
BurningAkira97 chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Loved every second of this ️
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »