Reviews for Three's a Crowd
j1467 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
this is absolutely fantastic! the characterization of everyone is spot on, the plot is capturing, the writing style is gorgeous. i love that you do justice to both girls, ino and temari, they're both awesome in their own ways. i see you didn't update for a (looong) while, but i'm still hopeful you'll pick this up one day again and update, until then i'll be waiting! X)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Just feedback: You know you should continue this
zielavienaz96 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
just SHIKAINO ok..!
just SHIKAINO...!
love shikano pairing...!
belenydbzfan chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
PLLLLLLLLLZZZZ continue this is AMAAAAAAZZZZZZIIIIIIINNNNGGGG!
yo chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is really interesting and I love your idea of portraying them differently than usual !
You have a great writing style and have me wanting more. Keep it up! Update soon (:
Jade23 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I like this story a lot so far!I think with some more background to Ino and Shikamaru its going to be a great story. My favorite parts are the ones with the sand siblings, and I really like the background you have with them. Great job!
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
SUPER DUPER IN LOVE WITH THE CONCEPT OF THIS STORY. I ship ShikaIno with all of my heart, like they've been my OTP since Genin/Fetus Naruto, and there's to much fics about them so I am beyond thrilled seeing this. Not to mention, I agree with your disclaimer thing. There is not a ShikaInoTema fic where the other girl isn't b!tchy. So major props to you. I don't really like Temari, but this chapter makes me just adore her because she just seems like such an independent and strong woman, but can be super adorable like when she first asked Shika for a date. But of course, I'm ShikaIno always, so I'd like to see more interactions from them. And just a small little suggestion, can we please see a GaaIno interaction?! HAhhaha, they are seriously my crackship so if it ends up ShikaTema akasadme, GaaIno would be awesome, but SHIKAINO FOREVERRRRR. I MEAN COME ON, "He makes me happy, and I'm selfish; I'm not kind enough to just let him walk away." DASRITE INO, GETCHO MAN. Anyways, update soon, this story is fabulous. Mwa! xoxo.
NaraLollipop chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I am so happy I found this story! and Im even happier that it could be ShikaIno at the end because I ship them so hard! but i need to tell you something...

You are amazing! because it only took u one chapter to make me fall in love with temari (dont get me wrong, Im like ShikaIno all the way), but i have to confess that i dont really like the girl, and maybe is because of waht you said you know? since Im a ShikaIno fan, I dont read ShikaTema fanfics, and in almost every ShikaIno fic Ive read, Temari is always a little bitchy and rude, and maybe I dont like her because Im used to seeing her that way, besides they dont say a lot about her in the manga, like the main characters and all, but the way you portrayed Temari just makes my heart melt! 3

Anyways I hope u update again asap because Im dying here to know what happens next!
belenydbzfan chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! ITS AMAZIIIIINNNGGGGG! Shikaino 4ever!
Le Dancing Flamingo chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I was honestly hoping for it to be ShikaTema because I like angsty-Ino, but I like happy Ino as well so I'm glad that it's ShikaIno. lol /sadist
tyfgvbj chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I'm going to try my best to get all the details of my lost review back in here lol.

So it's killing me to read this as you've already decided on shikaino coming out on top lol but I must eagerly await another update to see how this unravels anyway. T.T

I was a lil suprised by the sequence of things; temari being the first girlfriend then ino's appearance. Its only according to canon events that I say this, and is only an observation.

I thought Gaara would show a more defensive, protective side when his sis came to him about a cheating Shikamaru, but thinking about it you had good charcterization there with the redhead cause kankuro is more fitting to that particular reaction.

Ino's characterization is questionable. She doesn't dress very confidently, so how does her stand on Shikamaru remain strong after being confronted? Other details point out she has a definite personality, however.

Keep the pairings real & keep writing.
exoticblackpearl chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Hope you decide to make it Shikatema because this is really good.
me chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hi! This is a good story, though i am happy that you are pointing towards shikaino since i ship them as well, i really hope you know where the story is heading. :) i'm afraid that in the end this will cause another shipping war in the community where people will comment and root with one ship and another.
And making the point as it is, hoping for shikaino. :) :) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
SHIKATEMA! Please?! Ahhh this is sooo good.
sumtyms chapter 1 . 8/19/2013