Reviews for An Ann n Anny High School
Motados chapter 4 . 1/1
te molesta si hago un comic de tu historia? es que esta genial :3 porfavor respondeme yo soy motados en deviantart
SmoothJazzLover chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This story is absolutely amazing! I swear! First chapter and I'm already loving it! You rarely see genderbend story's as good as this! Ahhhh! Please tell me your going to keep updating this! I can't get enough!
vatrax chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
No summer special? please make one please please please PLEASE
BlackAngelRose13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Are you continuing this series? I. FREAKING. LOVE. IT.
YOU, MA'AM, ARE A GENIUS!
Along with VampireMeerkat for creating such a wonderful fanfic of the boys we love and miss...

*sniff sniff* I miss em...
ViolaTheGlaceon chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
lolzwaitwhat chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
to the person who wanted me to do night of the were-an.
i'd need nintendo-nut1's permission to publish their story, but i have drawn a page from the comic on deviantart to help satisfy your craving:
(note: i have no idea if fanfiction will cut a chunk of this web address out, but if it does, just go onto deviantart, look up lolzwaitwhat and you'll find all my An, Ann n' Anny drawings there, including the page)
art/Night-of-the-Were-An-Solar-Eclipse-page-33-537350808
ViolaTheGlaceon chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Umm...do you think you could do a genderbend version of 'the night of the were eds' ...sorry, it's just I like Edds behavior on the comic and it's just a tiny thought. Sorry if I sound rude
Guest chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
Have you ever thought of maybe doing a genderbend version of "night of the were Ed"?
*smiles meekly* I'm sorry if I sound rude; it's just a tiny suggestion.
gamzeenmakara chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
I'm sorry but am I the only one who thought that the moment Allbert realized how he grinned at Matilda he was going to say something like: "Whoops! Sorry about that, that was from my dad's side of the family."
Magic Girl Forever chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
On Tuesday of the play, you wrote double-d instead of double-n.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
I love this story so much. This is the second time I've read it, and I'm sure it won't be the last. I just really love the relationship progression between the Ans and the Kankers. I also really like your writing style.
EndlessChains chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
A interesting story. Well done on genderbending all the characters as well as being able to give them all names. That was amazing how you came with those names with the amount of characters that appeared. Really liked how each story was a small story of their own as well as the imagination that was put into each one. The romance within the story was astounding as well with the amount of love shown between each couple as well as how they all progressed in their relationship. This is a good read and really enjoyable with each chapter. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
anonymous chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
I loved the jamie and sam in this chapter
Black-Rose23 chapter 13 . 1/2/2015
Going back through the first few chapters, it's crazy to see how far this story has come, yet it hasn't lost any of its quality in my opinion. Always nice to see more time with the Kanker cousins too! And this time right at the beginning.
MoonValley chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
This chapter was awesome.:)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »