Reviews for An Ann n Anny High School
gamzeenmakara chapter 5 . 4/3
I'm sorry but am I the only one who thought that the moment Allbert realized how he grinned at Matilda he was going to say something like: "Whoops! Sorry about that, that was from my dad's side of the family."
Magic Girl Forever chapter 2 . 2/9
On Tuesday of the play, you wrote double-d instead of double-n.
I love this story so much. This is the second time I've read it, and I'm sure it won't be the last. I just really love the relationship progression between the Ans and the Kankers. I also really like your writing style.
EndlessChains chapter 13 . 1/17
A interesting story. Well done on genderbending all the characters as well as being able to give them all names. That was amazing how you came with those names with the amount of characters that appeared. Really liked how each story was a small story of their own as well as the imagination that was put into each one. The romance within the story was astounding as well with the amount of love shown between each couple as well as how they all progressed in their relationship. This is a good read and really enjoyable with each chapter. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
anonymous chapter 13 . 1/4
I loved the jamie and sam in this chapter
Black-Rose23 chapter 13 . 1/2
Going back through the first few chapters, it's crazy to see how far this story has come, yet it hasn't lost any of its quality in my opinion. Always nice to see more time with the Kanker cousins too! And this time right at the beginning.
MoonValley chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
This chapter was awesome.:)
NightlyDana chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
This is the best story Ive ever read on here AND IVE READ A LOT! I've been on here for about three years now and I am really liking this. At first, when I saw how many chapters this story had I was like "damn, I'm gonna have to be patient and wait for a chapter every week or so." But these chapters are SUPER LONG AND A DIFFERENT THING HAPPENS IN EACH OF THEM AND I LOVE IT! Seriously, I'm enjoying myself so much. I noticed how Larie and the boy are becoming more like gentlemen towards their Ans. I love the plot and their children! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
NightlyDana chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Wow, this story is amazing! You're amazing!
Ruri Kzalt chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
saw your new mini-comic on deviantart and immediantly came over here.
how can i still be the first to review this chapter!.
for starters daphne & scott so much love 3
i have so much respect for daphne and loved the whole "you've only got an hour so make it count"
and this is gonna sound horrible but jenny's anxiety over pat's silence was just perfect and i loved how you let the two of them have this chapter in order to go more in depth about thier relaitonship.
and pointing out nate and karen are "super aware of each other" made me smile(cause its so true)
just relized i'm gonna ramble on about every little tiny thing so just know that you totally rocked this
although i will admit that compared to the huge epic paris adventure this chapter was just...how did i think this the other night?...while the details were surprising(and awesome) the plotline felt...a little flat? maybe... or predictable...or filler-ish
expecially compared to what we all think is coming next aka PROM NIGHT
:D ok so now that i've been mean(hope your other followers dont come after me with pitchforks) i HAVE to let you know how awed i am by your bravery to post your stories. i've got really high anxiety and am being treated for depression which is why i always talk about "gathering/regaining the courage" "chickening out" whenever i review or PM cause just doing this is really hard(thankfully not this particular one because my protective instincts kicked in and you need to know how epic you are)
but i have at least two stories that i've written quite a bit up for and doubt i'll ever post...and my brain just stalled out sooo ummm keep up the great work and good luck with writing!
btw if you ever need to hear praise about your work just PM me cause i could go on for hours
Ruri-chan

PS. just seeing you mention cole when you were describing Jasmine made me flush with happiness
PPS. was wondering if you'd found anyone for larry, terry or connie yet? if not could you send me a description of the twins like you did with connie...i've got this set of cousins at the very edge of my mind...in mind for them(potentially of course) but i dont know how the boys personalities differ

k. now i'm really going. enjoy your day. byes
PinkNinja121 chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
... X3. I just read the whole two chapters and I loved it! It was SPLENDIFEROUS! (I don't even care if I spelled that right. XD) Also I have a song I want you to look up. (Can't give you the link because we had a power outage and even though it was YESTERDAY, my computer is acting like a FUCKING RETARD so I have to write this on my Kindle Fire... Yes I am so pissed that I had to curse.) It's called "What Does It Take" by Dave Days. It reminds of the Kanker brothers and the Ans. I don't know if you read the comments but yeah. PinkNinja is out! Peace!
Black-Rose23 chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Hooray for the future kids making another appearance! I applaud your ability to still make long chapters like this, even if it does take a bit longer now. The part about Anny shouting about not having an orgasm made me burst out laughing, but then all of these An, Ann, Anny stories do that, so I guess it's really nothing new. You gotta love a loudmouth who's not shy about anything.
Wolfang21 chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
This was fantastic I actually shed some tears in these scenes, the mood for the romance was dead on, and I love the pain that you brought to Pierre especially tearing off his mustache, I know that f*cking hurts because someone I know once waxed mines off (I touch my upper lip still feeling the phantom pain). Anyway I'm happy that you let me join on causing the chaos and spreading the love for the Kankers and Ans and also thanks for giving James an amazing role in your story.
Yukiko347 chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
So super sweet. I laughed, I cried, and I enjoyed. X3
Kanna Kullen chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
I love, love, love, Kanker-style adore, complete head over heels smitten over this fanfic. I've read it at least four times sknce the new chapter came up, three times before that. I simply can't get enough of all the awesomeness of it w I knew of Vampiremeerkat's genderbent version before I found this fic. You've got the characters down to pat to me I can't wait for more. Thank you so much for this amazing fanfiction *le sigh*
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »